Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
definitely sounds like a weird schedule but at this point favreaus has earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants :lol:

interesting... so saying s3 premieres dec 2021 is just to throw us off? did any interviewers ask favreau that?

Favreau asked Kathleen to hold that Boba Fett announcement a secret during the Investors call last week. She actually just said something like the “next chapter of The Mandalorian story” was coming Dec 2021. She never really said season 3.

225FC61C-3A3D-4E9E-B54E-AB6FDBCB578D.jpeg

40FED720-9C5B-48CF-AB64-B2F8AE0AB31D.jpeg

I haven’t been moved like this from a show in a long time. This season was a huge success.This show ranks right up there with all the GOAT Star Wars stories

Wondering how long the time jump will be for The Mandalorian season 3......

yep. Theater would of went nuts. Maybe more of a pop then Cap wielding Mjolnir

i miss midnight showing where its mostly nerdy fans and the reaction would have been priceless and the roller coaster of feelings with luke then grogus goodbye and then again for boba...

also i just want to preface that i love endgame to death but that all female scene was so forced and in your face while in this finale you didnt even notice because it was so seamless but they gave us girl power action with a diverse cast of females and it was just awesome

Even better, a cerebral guy who believes in his purpose getting at characters the audience already built some sort of bond with. Better than just blowing up another planet for the sake of blowing up planets. Like what do you intend to rule if you keep doing that?

Even better, a cerebral guy who believes in his purpose getting at characters the audience already built some sort of bond with. Better than just blowing up another planet for the sake of blowing up planets. Like what do you intend to rule if you keep doing that?

I just remembered too that Starkiller Base blew up Hosnian Prime. If they base upcoming characters/events from there, it's also gonna mean even more when you realize that Starkiller Base blows it up, along with a few other planets.

Damn it I'm a sucker, pre-ordering the Hasbro Darksaber Force FX..the re-armored Boba Black Series helmet looks dope too.

Same, it will be my first Force FX and now I feel like I need a lightsaber too. I ordered the Mando nerf rifle as well. I'm a 32 year old 12 year old.

For as much as you want Cara Dunne to get offed, the exact opposite is more than likely going to happen.

Long live Cara. lololol

They were able to keep Baby Yoda under wraps for the pilot episode... and they were able to do the same for Luke/Mark...
How is that even possible in this day and age???

They were able to keep Baby Yoda under wraps for the pilot episode... and they were able to do the same for Luke/Mark...
How is that even possible in this day and age???
I'm happy they were able to that too. Guess Filoni and Favraeu really runs a tight ship. Glad they do.

Back
Top Bottom