Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dunno if it’s been discussed yet but was that Bib Fortuna in the post credits? My guy was lampin in the palace :lol: I did not know he took over after Jabba and got the gout.
:lol:

jaypesoz jaypesoz
51E0182B-030F-43FD-A744-6ED961B01C65.png

Last edited:
Let’s get Tarantino to direct an episode of Book of Boba. I don’t think N Words would fly in space, but he could definitely show off some dirty, Twilek feet.

How so?

Jon just announced they're in production for Boba and in pre-production for s3. One comes after another.

How so?

Jon just announced they're in production for Boba and in pre-production for s3. One comes after another.
Yeah, I know. But depending on how long they'd take to release Season 3. Unless they are on target for still the December release?

I dunno if it’s been discussed yet but was that Bib Fortuna in the post credits? My guy was lampin in the palace :lol: I did not know he took over after Jabba and got the gout.
Not even beings from a galaxy far, far, away can escape the terror of da gout.

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
Damn it I'm a sucker, pre-ordering the Hasbro Darksaber Force FX..the re-armored Boba Black Series helmet looks dope too.

Yeah, I know. But depending on how long they'd take to release Season 3. Unless they are on target for still the December release?
With the Boba Fett series in actual production right now, I don’t think there will be much of a delay for a December release to Mando Season 3 unless the ‘Rona hits them.

dang....so when is bad batch? spring? then a wait til december for book of boba.

i liked the halloween to christmas schedule run that mando had for both its seasons.

This gotta be wrong going off what Favreau just aaid this morning

"But what we didn't say in that announcement is the next show coming up — what Kathy called 'the next chapter' — is going to be The Book of Boba Fett, and then we go into production right after that on The Mandalorian, back with the main character that we all know and love... pretty soon following that."

Sounds more to me like Boba goes in to production now in to 2021 and will premiere Dec. while Mando s3 goes in to production right after that. I don't see how we'd end up with The Mandalorian s3 in late 2022 :lol:

What would've been the point of bringing Rodriguez on if Favreau and Filoni gonna do all of the overseeing and work and have no time to work on Mando.

i didnt read any details or liste to ay of favreaus interviews but i initially thought that book of boba was going to be like the first 3-4 episodes of S3 mandalorian and then after that it leads back to din and his next adventure

i didnt read any details or liste to ay of favreaus interviews but i initially thought that book of boba was going to be like the first 3-4 episodes of S3 mandalorian and then after that it leads back to din and his next adventure
They already confirmed its two different shows.

interesting... so saying s3 premieres dec 2021 is just to throw us off? did any interviewers ask favreau that?
The way it was before Mando would pre.iere in Oct and finish in Dec.

Before they said anything and we got the Boba Fett news I assumed as usual Mando s3 premieres in Oct and ends in Dec while Boba starts in Dec and probably ends Jan 2022.

Now that they've said both Dec I dunno and its not clear. Maybe Boba in the beginning of Dec and Mando in the middle or near the end since they only said premiere.

Back
Top Bottom