Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3620CF3A-D558-4899-8386-62C046542CD7.jpeg

bo katan wants smoke. maybe should just give up the box and be queen. easier than catching the fade from Mando 40 Calrissian.

^^^
Y'all are wild LOL!!!

Din is too faithful, you know mans is rushing to get back to Sorgan for Omera now that he can take his helmet off. I'm interested to see how Din's next interaction with the Armorer and the rest of the Watch will be, folks going to be pumped to see him with the Darksaber and then a ton of "hold me back..." will ensue once he takes off his helmet.

^^^
Y'all are wild LOL!!!

Din is too faithful, you know mans is rushing to get back to Sorgan for Omera now that he can take his helmet off. I'm interested to see how Din's next interaction with the Armorer and the rest of the Watch will be, folks going to be pumped to see him with the Darksaber and then a ton of "hold me back..." will ensue once he takes off his helmet.
Your last point, the Watch... maybe that's the next season? The war for the Darksaber and the right to rule Mandalore? Din chooses sides, internal strife, external drama, etc etc. Then you have Thrawn in the mix? Ahsoka returning here and there, or maybe only once, to help Bo and Din retake Mandalore? I gotta stop, I'm getting hard thinking about the possibilities.

I started the full series in chronological order last week. Empire Strikes Back is really the pinnacle. A New Hope was great being the introduction to all these characters. Return of the Jedi was cool, but some of the set pieces get a bit too ridiculous (I get Storm Troopers suck at their jobs, but Jesus).

I’m just starting the prequel trilogy. Hoping I have a different view of it was all the cannon correcting and adjusting they’ve done since these dropped.

What’s the consensus on the sequel trilogies? It felt like most enjoyed it until Rise of the Skywalker.

Oh I'm definitely not consensus then :lol:

Rehash trash, trash sequel that's acts like its not a SW movie, trash end that tries to tie everything it can together to make sense of what is a trash trilogy with trash underdeveloped characters.

If anything I think the prequels are moving into that ~people like them because of nostalgia~ realm... They were hated and criticized for a LONG time 😂...Maybe it’s because of the **** show of a sequel trilogy Disney made that’s causing the softening on the prequels, looking at them with a could be worse kind of attitude 🤷‍♂️...

Good things came out of those / and because of those movies for sure, silver lining I guess...

There's also an entire generation that grew up with the PTs, so the perspective on them can be quite mixed, along with the OT folks.

If anything I think the prequels are moving into that ~people like them because of nostalgia~ realm... They were hated and criticized for a LONG time 😂...Maybe it’s because of the **** show of a sequel trilogy Disney made that’s causing the softening on the prequels, looking at them with a could be worse kind of attitude 🤷‍♂️...

Good things came out of those / and because of those movies for sure, silver lining I guess...
for me, the prequels were redeemed with clone wars, rebels, and all the memes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom