Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please do "You just got Bossk'd."

No one 10 years ago.

"One day theyre gonna pair Boba Fett with OG Animated Mulan and theyre going to take over Jabba the Hutts criminal empire."

1640644068886.jpeg

pretty good first episode

kind of weird to be walking around as a crime boss with literally just four of them like they’re an army

good thing parkour boys are weaksauce with the shields and those two bodyguards showed up or else the series woulda been over

boba looked washed at the moment like dude wasnt washing storm troopers like a week before

Last edited:
That was a good start... interesting to see where they are taking this show. I like that they didn't waste any time in explaining how he survived. But he and Fennec were getting their butts kicked by those 6 parkour dudes... and surely it was intentional that they were seen as barely making it out alive, had it not been for those two Gamorrean guards. I'm sure they're evolve his crew cuz just the four of them won't be enough to 'rule with respect'.

Also... Max Rebo survived! 🙌 And was that Figrin D'an?! 😂 Let's goooo!

And how I imagine jaypesoz jaypesoz 's kids helping him suit up. 😂
animation - 2021-12-23T152840.663.gif

The electricity messed him up.

Vader, Emperor, Luke, all messed up by electricity.

Makes sense he needed to go tot the tank asap.

In Mandalorian he wasnt hit with any electricity.

Yeah, that's about as safe of a debut episode as it can get. This week long wait for the next episode is gonna drag.

But I imagine everyone who binges will like it, for the most part.

Those assassins in red were washing them. Was waiting for him to use his jetpack to get out of there. Lucky he got his green goons.

Those assassins in red were washing them. Was waiting for him to use his jetpack to get out of there. Lucky he got his green goons.

Must've used all his juice against the Stormtroopers and Sasha Banks a week before.

Don't know much about Boba Fett so I'll just enjoy the ride with this series.

Yeah, the first episode was slow though, but cool to see how he got out of the pit lol.

Why they got my man fighting Goro in the first episode

This is exactly what I was thinking.

First episode was meh overall to me. The flashbacks and Tusken Raiders were the only interesting parts to me. All the city stuff making my man look so weak.

Back
Top Bottom