Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ My guess is that that Stormtrooper could have fallen in / been eaten at another time. You could see that his armor had been melted a bit, so he could have been there a while already. Boba saved by his own clone!

As for the Cantina, the one from Mando was the same one from Episode IV. The one from Boba was likely a totally different club. Max and Figrin just so happened to be working there. That was my understanding of it anyway... 🤔🤷‍♂️

Screenshot 2021-12-30 153452.jpg

Screenshot 2021-12-30 153319.jpg

Screenshot 2021-12-30 153513.jpg

Robert Rodroguez' name was not what I was expecting at the end of that episode. Felt way too constrained.

I like the crime boss concept. This might be better binged though but i'll watch week to week.

This is one of the reasons why I think the episode was only mid and will need to be binged to be appreciated more.

No cliffhangar was such an odd way to end a debut episode. Should've just showed Bossk's toe or something.

Also, re-watched it with the wife again last night and I couldn't help but notice how many times Boba was asleep this episode. Not a big deal but kinda funny:lol:

Show starts off with him passed out in the Sarlacc,
passes out again after the Sarlacc escape,
gets knocked out by Jawas,
passes out being dragged by Tuskens,
Knocked out by the Tusken kids,
Knocked out by Tusken Warrior,
Gets beat up by ninjas and asks to go back to Bacta

Nowhere to go but up:lol:

An okay first episode that got a Leo meme reaction from me (deadass pointed at my tv) during the Sarlacc Pit scene. Definitely more retro feeling at times compared to anything from Mando IMO.

is there anything canon that goes deeper into Jabba's rule? we hear so much of a bad *** he is, but I can't recall seeing anything from the shows/movies/animated series'...

As soon as I saw Max Rebo on the keys, I said to myself, "wasn't he on Jaba's sail barge when it blew up in ROTJ? Guess he got out before it went up?

When stuff was going down, all the celebrity guest got off, only the poor minions died.

Jennifer Beals looking great. Always thought she was mixed but never looked into it till now, then I see she won an NAACP award so yup.

is there anything canon that goes deeper into Jabba's rule? we hear so much of a bad *** he is, but I can't recall seeing anything from the shows/movies/animated series'...

Good question. Nobody could take that fat slug out? Must have been addressed in non-film stuff, which is my biggest gripe with the Star Wars universe. I'm expected to just know all this extra stuff that has never been translated to film. I shouldn't have to do a deep dive into Star Wars Wiki to understand what's going on. I love Mandalorian, and will watch Boba, but there's so much fan service related to non-film stuff that it's hard to keep up with.

Back
Top Bottom