Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jennifer Beals looking great. Always thought she was mixed but never looked into it till now, then I see she won an NAACP award so yup.
Funny cuz I googled her and Wikipedia says she was born in the south side of Chicago. First thought was how is a white girl from out there :lol:

Good question. Nobody could take that fat slug out? Must have been addressed in non-film stuff, which is my biggest gripe with the Star Wars universe. I'm expected to just know all this extra stuff that has never been translated to film. I shouldn't have to do a deep dive into Star Wars Wiki to understand what's going on. I love Mandalorian, and will watch Boba, but there's so much fan service related to non-film stuff that it's hard to keep up with.
Yea that's a problem with Disney trying to continue with old characters.

I feel the star wars universe should just delve into completely new characters that are not connected to any past characters or events. Start with a clean slate

I feel the star wars universe should just delve into completely new characters that are not connected to any past characters or events. Start with a clean slate

Nostalgia sells more with minimal effort.

I knew that would be their problem with Boba Fett right now. They took everything about him and cut & pasted it for Din Djarin.

Now, they're just trying to re-invent him into something totally different.

An interesting episode... while I still don't know where they're going with the main plot, the action was awesome!
Production want way up! Reminded me of BTTF3... 😅
But so many questions! Twins? Black Krr? Quite flashback-centric, but I hope/I'm sure they'll tie it into the main plot! 😅

Chapter 2 was definitely a step up.

This is why they should've hit us with these first two episodes last week. So we can get to the main crux of the story now but yeah, joint is Wanda Vision all over with how these first two episodes were and how I'm sure people will feel once it's all said and done.

We're just in the vacuum of a weekly show for now and anybody who binges this down the road will probably be fine with these first two episodes.

I never read the comics, but what's the backstory on BK and his relationship with Boba, if there was one?

I never read the comics, but what's the backstory on BK and his relationship with Boba, if there was one?

Just another bounty hunter he's worked with once in the comics. Not really friends or anything. Just a crazy black bounty hunter version of Chewie. Think he kidnapped Uncle Owen once and Kenobi gave him a scar over his face but hasn't done anything too significant...yet:lol:

last nights episode was good

shouldve teased the twin hutts or whoever the michael clark duncan wookie was in the end of the first episode and that would have leveled up that premiere, you just know wookie shaqs gon have a showdown with boba in the finale

i like the mini-training and heist and i actually kind of like the cheesy dance in the end, kind of reminds of the older films

but damn, cant just get high by smoking or snorting something? you got to have a lizard have an overnight stay in your brain?

also, boba toretto got to bring in his tusken family in as his army, they cant just always be rolling around 4 deep

Didn't like the episode. idgaf about the sand guys. Funny how boba was asking about spice and they're in the dune sea.

Episode was cool. Boba stay gettin washed tho :lol: my dude better redeem himself soon.

with the re-introduction to the crime syndicates, i hope my Queen makes a return
20B9119B-9477-4E5A-BC84-214738AFADED.jpeg

Supposedly the events of Solo took place 10 years before Leia gets the Death Star Plan. If we’re about 5 years after that in the Mando timeline, i’d say about 15 years later? She could still make it work.

another pic of Baelessi, just cause…
CB3F2246-9409-47BB-807B-A33D5AE740F8.jpeg

not too bad then

definitely all in on her returning

is darth maul still alive at this point from solo or did he die off in one of the other show/book?

IIRC, Solo was around the mid-30s in ROTJ... so add 5 years for The Mandalorian and he's be around 40s? Assuming he and Daenerys were the same age?

Obi Wan killed Maul in Tatooine (Rebels), so he should be dead-dead now. 😅

:rofl:

damn, would have been a cool secret villain but this washed boba probably not gon stand a chance anyways

They love to keep him alive so don't be surprised if he shows up for Solo or Fett or hos brother does.

IIRC, Solo was around the mid-30s in ROTJ... so add 5 years for The Mandalorian and he's be around 40s? Assuming he and Daenerys were the same age?

Obi Wan killed Maul in Tatooine (Rebels), so he should be dead-dead now. 😅
Watch he come back one more time in his series lol.

if this was all Kathleen Kennedy then it wouldn’t surprise me if they resurrected Maul like they did Darth Sidious.

But since Filoni is involved, I have more faith he’ll respect the previous stories told.

Episode was cool. Boba stay gettin washed tho :lol: my dude better redeem himself soon.

with the re-introduction to the crime syndicates, i hope my Queen makes a return
20B9119B-9477-4E5A-BC84-214738AFADED.jpeg

My fan theory below>D

Cad Bane works for her on this show and she hired them ninjas

Hardest female fit in the galaxy tho and Emilia Clarke would just about be Qi'Ra's age on the show in this timeline so they don't have to try to make her look too young anymore:evil:

Chewie_and_Qira.png

2nd episode was cool...timeline is messing with me though. Don't really know when this is taking place...didn't Fennec "die" in season 1 of mandalorian...?

2nd episode was cool...timeline is messing with me though. Don't really know when this is taking place...didn't Fennec "die" in season 1 of mandalorian...?

she wasnt dead, mabe dying but they teased boba back then when they showed his boots and implying boba rescued her and that was exactly what happened

fennec showed that she had machine insides when she showed up with boba in the later mandalorian episode

Back
Top Bottom