Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Book of Boba tarnishing Boba Fet as a character

I liked him better when he was a mysterious, ruthless bounty hunter....

This righteous, humble, crime lord version is dry af and super unnecessary.

Tarnish? I disagree, its building him as a stronger character/person. Why would he go back to being mysterious and ruthless, all it did was get him thrown in the Sarlac. His daddy was mysterious and ruthless too, got his head cut off.

This man is growing up, the old way is not the way. Even Mando, he realized Bounty Hunting wasnt the way, he saved Grogu and went against his religion and guild.

Growth and depth > same ol, same ol ruthless and mysterious stereotypes for cool looking characters.

I hope Boba cries in this series to further upset all of you.

Tarnish? I disagree, its building him as a stronger character/person. Why would he go back to being mysterious and ruthless, all it did was get him thrown in the Sarlac. His daddy was mysterious and ruthless too, got his head cut off.

This man is growing up, the old way is not the way. Even Mando, he realized Bounty Hunting wasnt the way, he saved Grogu and went against his religion and guild.

Growth and depth > same ol, same ol ruthless and mysterious stereotypes for cool looking characters.

although i do agree here, i do want to see him beat somebodies *** at this point. each episode my mans gettin saved.

Lol growing up? What is this STAND BY ME?

Dood is a ruthless bounty hunter/murderer for hire who deals with the galactic empire lol

Haven’t seen this dood once yet 3 episodes in.

This is just a disney money grab to sell more boba fett merch to kids.

Got this dood riding around with the power rangers on candy coated scooters….nah bro this ain’t the boba fett I know.

But different strokes for different folks, I’m glad you like it. Disney need to make money off somebody.

did they mention how long is we in the Sarlac for?
Weird that he had this major epiphany when in there and chillin with Tuskens

Lol growing up? What is this STAND BY ME?

Dood is a ruthless bounty hunter/murderer for hire who deals with the galactic empire lol

Haven’t seen this dood once yet 3 episodes in.

This is just a disney money grab to sell more boba fett merch to kids.

Got this dood riding around with the power rangers on candy coated scooters….nah bro this ain’t the boba fett I know.

But different strokes for different folks, I’m glad you like it. Disney need to make money off somebody.

Disney doesnt need any money from any of us at this point, thats why we got Boba Fett stand by me, and thats why you gon watch episode 4 tonite

Book of Boba tarnishing Boba Fet as a character

I liked him better when he was a mysterious, ruthless bounty hunter....

This righteous, humble, crime lord version is dry af and super unnecessary.
Boba Fett was always overhyped. Nothing to tarnish other than the fantasy most made up in their minds.

I mean he got washed pretty easy and quickly in the movies. The show aint doing anything worse than that.

They was never doing a show about a ruthless bounty hunter anyway.

Add in the actor is an old dude now. This is about right.

Last edited:
Wild take but I think they'll kill boba off and have fennec take over

Kinda like how they made it about Rey in the movies. Disney wants the PC feminism dollars :lol:

fennec = bionic woman :lol:

really not feeling this hipster scooter kids though

so the slave1 is now the firespray gunship or is that always the ships style called?

and yeah fennec > boba by a longshot, dude would be dead at least twice without her already

and the ship is cool but just widely inconvenient, old dadbod boba struggling to get on that cockpit

krrsantan is kind of random with boba just watching, i thought dude was suppose to protect the establishments? still makes no sense why krrsantan couldnt brake or rip bobas arm off in the last episode though

curious who this “muscle” would be

and this upcoming war better be epic to conclude the season

at least the flashbacks should be done by now

I thought this week's episode was good.

I chuckled when Boba Fett was chasing that tiny in the kitchen. :lol:

That and Black Krrsantan going Road House at the nightclub.

Mando is definitely appearing next week.

Veeery interesting ending. With The Mandalorian theme at the very end, we're so gonna see Mando next week!

LOL @ the rat catcher scene... but so unnecessary. 😂

And I'm still trying to figure out the timeline. We know when Boba saved Fennec, that was 5 years after ROTJ. How much time did he spend in the Sarlacc? How much time did he spend with the Tuskens? How much time did he spend roaming the sands of Tatooine? Just trying to piece all that together.

And why is BK so damn angry all the time? 😅

A seismic charge is always welcomed!

Fennec is a cool character, but I don't see this turning into Book of Shand anytime soon. 😅

Mando's gonna come in for this job... to get rid of the Pykes... and then be on his way for Mando S3.

Been tired of flashbacks. Fennec getting things done when boba can't. Basically every time.

Why krrsantan fight those lizards? Just because they were loud and having a good time?

there’s huge character development w/ boba. I’m hearing a huge consensus of this series being a let down because I believe people are expecting boba to be ruthless. However, they’re taking the bad batch route w/ boba, he isn’t controlled and is really developing his own arc autonomously.

How I know that….

exhibit A: Fennec literally throwing all the possibilities of owing Boba for saving her. She literally presents herself as he gets out the Bacta tank damn near bucket, and he wants to get straight to bringing order to the planet. That takes a whole lot of determination and discipline and that’s huge character development.

Bossk's race hunts down Wookies for sport. A lot of bad blood between the two.

OG Boba used to floss wookie scalp braids on his costume too, but I guess they'll just overlook that.

would have been nice if they explained that instead of being an easter egg to those who read the books

also feels like he was let go by boba so he could do that then all of a sudden hired again

would have been nice if they explained that instead of being an easter egg to those who read the books

also feels like he was let go by boba so he could do that then all of a sudden hired again

That’s been my biggest gripe with this mid-level show. They gloss over so many important things and then when you question it, you’re either told to just enjoy the show mindlessly or need someone to throw explanations for you.

Back
Top Bottom