Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think this season would have served better as a season 2

season 1 should have been his adventures before the pit/mandalorian s2 and how he became a bounty hunter, i mean thats probably been covered in animation or int he books but who would really be mad to see it in live-action?

Thinking back they're supposed to be poor and starving, down to the fire over the trashcan trope, yet got expensive cybernetics and fancy shiny zords.

Gonna wait for the entire season before judging it. Not reasonable to do so after just 3 episodes, IMO.
I think ppl were always gonna compare this with The Mandalorian... but both series are structured so differently, so you can't really compare. The moment I realized that Boba was gonna be a slow-burn serialized show, I had to watch it with that in my mind. The fact that Mando had the mystery of 'Baby Yoda' also worked in its favor... kept drawing ppl in.

I don't mind the weekly format... been watching TV like that for years... decades... but I do agree that binging this would have made it more enjoyable.

I hope the story does pick it up a bit in the remaining episodes cuz given how easy viewers lose their patience/interest nowadays, this could hurt the show.

The pacing for this series is different than Mando. IMO, it's not bad. But there are some things within the first three episodes where I'm like 'meh'. I want to believe that the rest of the season will pick up and we'll see the Mando that everyone loves.

End of the season is gonna be boba saying "I'm too old for this ish" and retiring.

At this point, he might as well. He doesn't have amnesia or anything and is just legit getting washed up every week. It doesn't feel like he's a sleeping giant not to be messed with or anything, so I do wonder how he'll "turn it on" for when the time comes to get real?

The previous 2 Mando seasons and all of the Marvel shows have usually kicked it into full-gear by the third episode(out of 8 ) and we're already about 40% into this show here., so I actually believe next week is when it gets turned up. It just sucks I apparently need to have a film degree to understand what Rodriguez has been doing here, or be able to shut off my brain to enjoy this, from what defensive people tell me:lol:

I feel like this is all leading to Fennec running things in the end. Whether Boba acknowledges he ain’t fit for it or Fennec betrays him is the question, but I’d say it’s the former.

boba saved Fennec and she seems really loyal and ride or die, maybe she gives him a peptalk to be more vicious. He needs to use his flamethrower, missile, and jetpack more.

after show pod i listen to been chomping at the bit for fennec to turn on boba since mando s2, they keep saying she gives this look all the time but i think thats just ming-nas look :lol:

after show pod i listen to been chomping at the bit for fennec to turn on boba since mando s2, they keep saying she gives this look all the time but i think thats just ming-nas look :lol:

She always looks bored to me. Kinda assumed she was just phoning it in since she doesn't do much on the show. Her only purpose so far is to suggest things for Boba to do to keep the story going or he'd just sit in his robes at the palace all day:lol:

Its not bad for what it is imo, this 3rd episode was corny with the teen biker crew tho

Kinda figured it would drag out, i feel like the remaining episodes will continue to give us a ton of flashbacks, even maybe flashbacks of his younger bounty hunter days, i feel like that would be dope to see

I think they are going to continue with half the show being flashbacks up until he shows up in the Mandalorian.

23101062-8CC6-493D-93B1-05A54AB0E7B6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom