Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1642226177713.jpeg

1642226195877.jpeg

1642226210933.jpeg

1642226229989.jpeg

1642226248264.jpeg

love Bo-Katan’s character, but i agree. Milking Mando’s impact for sure :lol:

regardless, i’m there day 1 for Bo-Katan show.

Mando season 3, Boba Fett season 2, Bo-Katan spin-off, and the Ahsoka & Sabine Wren show. You know it wouldn’t be Disney if they went extreme with the milking. I’m fine with them all:lol:

They can make as many shows as they want as long as I see Ezra in live-action and we get to see what he was up to and where his story ends.

Also want to see what happens to Grogu.

Me: I wish they would move away from the Skywalker-related saga and talk about new stories in the galaxy!

Also me: I can't wait to see how this Boba story unfolds, Mando S3 and the new BoKatan, Ahsoka and ObiWan series!

I’m probably in the minority but Star Wars without ur jedi / sith is honestly mediocre at best to me. Mando was top tier because of the underlying aura of that and wit Luke da bawse showing up at the end. Same vibes as Rogue One.

If it were up to me i’d move away from the stuff they are doing now and go full fledged with an old republic start from scratch sort of show that goes through the Bane storyline.

Book of Boba tarnishing Boba Fet as a character

I liked him better when he was a mysterious, ruthless bounty hunter....

This righteous, humble, crime lord version is dry af and super unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom