Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally caught up the time jumps when he's in the healing chamber are weird to me

The cyborg bike crew are mad campy

The biker gang he so easily defeated killed the Tuskens?

Didn't understand the Sarlacc pit. You didn't think it was still alive? Why didn't you drop the bomb and go looking for your suit?

anyone listen to the midnight boys via ringerverse podcast??? Lols dudes were calling the wookie black kranston, chewpac, tupacca....:lol:
Ringerverse is usually my goto for reaction podcasts, I haven’t been listening though since I pretty much dropped the series after episode 2.

Is Van still liking the show? :lol:

FJ4D0pWVUAM77Cp.jpeg

FJzXMCbUUAMeIpn.jpeg

FJzWegWUcAE16aO.jpeg

boba got alzheimers too, dude forgot he crawled out of the pit with his armor on

though i think thats just lazy writing, they just wanted to show the sarlacc getting blown up by a seismic charge

anyone listen to the midnight boys via ringerverse podcast??? Lols dudes were calling the wookie black kranston, chewpac, tupacca....:lol:
I consider myself something of a Midnight Boy myself. Chewpacca and BK were some hilarious ones. Need them to do that Arcane episode ASAP.

Finally caught up the time jumps when he's in the healing chamber are weird to me

The cyborg bike crew are mad campy

The biker gang he so easily defeated killed the Tuskens?

Didn't understand the Sarlacc pit. You didn't think it was still alive? Why didn't you drop the bomb and go looking for your suit?
I feel like the biker gang were framed by the squid looking dudes. Boba just assumed because of the graffiti tag which anyone can copy. It's just two letters JL :lol:

Didn't Fennec say it might not have been them (or something along those lines)? For sure, it sounds like the Pykes.

I see big max rebo survived the jabba barge explosion. did the other two band members die on the barge? looks like big max joined up with the mos eisley cantina band in book of boba fett lol

i can already hear the song…

1643170630433.jpeg
ofcourse he doesnt know that because being in the sarlacc pit that long gives you serious ******* amnesia 😑

rolled my ****in eyes when she said that
then right after that a key from the mando theme played.....face palm

not bossk not dengar but the other soft *** mandalorian?

Lol in for anything GREEDO
we can either start off right after anakin washed him when he was a kid right up til he walks into the cantina to meet his demise

or we can disney it and pick up after han shoots him but he doesnt die and his boys pick him up and take him to a mod shop to fix him up. then we find out that orange greedo who was tied up with boba fett was his dad.

what a surprise, the mando episodes the best episode

:rofl: at mando not knowing how to use the darksaber and slicing himself up, good to see dude isnt a master swordsman all of a sudden

“this is the way”

mandalorian lore > brochure of boba

grogu gon have beskar armor? i think he got ripped off, looks like he got a beskar bracelet or a beskar bib out of the whole spear :lol:

darksaber lore > pamplet of boba

i guess season 3 is now ”the non-mandalorian”?

n1 starfghters gon be a nice razor crest replacement i guess? its from sw ep1 right? it looks much smaller though, the other one is like a camper van you can sleep in

but grogu with his own lil droid cabin

second half of the ep is pretty much brian building his supra :smokin

but damn, mando just admiring his new ship > all 4 ep of haiku of boba

that big block :smokin :smokin :smokin

1643187017531.gif

Back
Top Bottom