Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought that looked familiar...
Screenshot 2022-01-27 040841.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-27 041001.jpg

Jon Favreau loves those easter eggs.

It was probably a bad idea to have a mando episode because it was so much better than the other eps.

Yeah, especially how the pacing of this Mando episode was faster than all the episodes of Boba. People are invested in Mando's story. IMO a lot of people thought Boba was going back to being the Bounty Hunter they all knew of.

But we get the best version:
boba-fett-book-of-boba-fett.gif

Just started episode 5

What animal's meat are they serving in the butcher shop since this is star wars and all :lol:

Funny how I completely forgot about the Razor Crest and didn't realize Mando was taking public transportation until you guys pointed it out.

Oh, I was dying to figure out what space craft he had sice the RazorCrest got blown up. Pretty cool he got the Naboo Starfighter.

Smh this shows how good Book of Boba could be if they would let Boba be great. Got Din slicing dogpeople in half in the first 5 minutes :smh:

Smh this shows how good Book of Boba could be if they would let Boba be great. Got Din slicing dogpeople in half in the first 5 minutes :smh:
bruh, if it was boba that went and fought those dog guys alone he would've got chopped up and hung up on the meathooks ready to be sent to the store.

bruh, if it was boba that went and fought those dog guys alone he would've got chopped up and hung up on the meathooks ready to be sent to the store.

Facts. Fennec would've came in 10 min later and those dogs would've all been eating Bone-In Clone:lol:

:lol: Okay fair, but if they let Boba be the one we all knew as "the most dangerous bounty hunter alive." Not this wish.com Fett.

The Dark Saber is going to end up with Boba Fett after Din sees him riding the Rancor the same way the prophecy described a Mandalorian riding the Mythosaur. Boba is then going to reclaim and rebuild Mandalor as the chosen one.

For some reason boba isn't using his flamethrower, jetpack or missile launcher. he needs to use his weapons.

The Dark Saber is going to end up with Boba Fett after Din sees him riding the Rancor the same way the prophecy described a Mandalorian riding the Mythosaur. Boba is then going to reclaim and rebuild Mandalor as the chosen one.

nah, that rancor about to stump put boba after her hears of din

i mean mandos line in the beginning of “i can bring you in warm… or i can bring you in cold” alone sh*ts on this series

once the rancor hears that story, dudes gon be see yah to boba and probably eats fatty dadbod flesh

For some reason boba isn't using his flamethrower, jetpack or missile launcher. he needs to use his weapons.
Boba all the way washed. Mans probably thinks if he uses that stuff he gonna wake up so sore that he will have to spend days in the scuba chamber

Back
Top Bottom