Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, this episode alone blew away the entire series :rofl:

51 minutes of Din Djarin greatness.
Cool to see him back doing bounties.
I didn't know the Darksaber was 'heavy'. Made Mando look like trash when he sliced his own leg.
Cool to see the Armorer discuss Bo Katan's failure and that small flashback scene of Mandalor being bombed.
BD! So cool to see him in live-action!
I thought she got him a pod racer at first but then, it was an actual Starfighter. That was dope.
Ship building montage lol
Like what RFX said, this was basically the preview to Season 3. Totally disregarded the Book of Boba up to the final minute lol.
As for who his friend is, I keyed in when he said 'little'. So I am curious if he is going to try and visit Grogu. Maybe we see Luke again?
This episode alone made me excited for S3 of Mando and didn't have any care for the remainder of Boba LOL.

Also Bryce Bae Dallas Howard directed the episode? Damn, she's good.

OMG What an episode... the best one of the series and it wasn't even about Boba! 😅
This whole episode was 🤯🤯🤯
Him struggling wielding and struggling with the Dark Saber.
Does that mean he's out of the Mandalorian creed? They only had 3 left! And now there are two! 😅
The Naboo Starfighter!
The pod racer Beggar's Canyon!
And Peli Motto speaking Jawaese. 😂
Will Grogu get a little Beskar chain mail? 😅
and
BD-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Which also begs the question... where's Cal???

When he said "little friend", surely that means Grogu?

Last edited:
A lot of dope references. Phantom Menace, Jedi Fallen Order with the BD unit. Great to see Mando back. And also The Armorer and Paz Vizla. Armorer is one of the best Mando characters imo. So Mando’s going to see Grogu first then help Boba? This series is 7 episodes so potential Grogu and/or Luke appearance next episode? Maybe some lightsaber training with Luke?

A lot of dope references. Phantom Menace, Jedi Fallen Order with the BD unit. Great to see Mando back. And also The Armorer and Paz Vizla. Armorer is one of the best Mando characters imo. So Mando’s going to see Grogu first then help Boba? This series is 7 episodes so potential Grogu and/or Luke appearance next episode? Maybe some lightsaber training with Luke?

I'm thinking save that for his show. Let the next episode set up Boba and more help against the Pykes for the final battle in Chapter 7. Din can just fly in at the end like Captain Marvel in Endgame. Anyway, they can always back track him giving the jesus piece necklace to Grogu for the Chapter 3 season premiere.

Boba was already on the ropes on this show but this episode just gave him the right hook. A Grogu appearance would probably be the highest watched episode but it'd just take away whatever little smoke Boba has left on his own show.

But yeah, that was dope that The Night of a Thousand Tears is basically Judgment Day for Mando's and I can't wait for Bo-Katan to eventually meet up with Armorer and probably have beef.

Glad he finally has the N-1. That Starship is Top 5 and I've been waiting for the reveal since last year. Big block was a nice touch:pimp:

i didnt consider grogu in this show thats why i was thinking it was someone else and “lil” friend seems too on the nose

then again they went all out for one episode with mando that i wouldnt be surprised, this episode was packed with everything

i dont know anything else outside of movies and d+ shows, is tatooine luke homebase during his grand master days? i know its his og world but i figure dude would be in that island from the last trilogy

So do you guys really think we'll see Grogu next week? Cuz there will be a lot of story to tell there... his training, Luke's views, why it potentially won't work (if Grogu choose to go back to Din), etc. With 2 episodes left, they shouldn't even bother with the Grogu story until Mando S3. 🤔🤷‍♂️

So do you guys really think we'll see Grogu next week? Cuz there will be a lot of story to tell there... his training, Luke's views, why it potentially won't work (if Grogu choose to go back to Din), etc. With 2 episodes left, they shouldn't even bother with the Grogu story until Mando S3. 🤔🤷‍♂️

I don't think we'll see Din until he pulls a Captain Marvel towards the end of the final battle. Complete with Grogu in the back of that Naboo Starfighter.

They can easily springboard that for season 3 and then just hit us with the flashback to explain it then. It's clear who has the priority at Disney, so I'm sure he'll be setup lovely.

I imagine there's some greater purpose they'll probably explore in a later episode or another show why she kicked him out the order

I don't think we'll see Din until he pulls a Captain Marvel towards the end of the final battle. Complete with Grogu in the back of that Naboo Starfighter.

They can easily springboard that for season 3 and then just hit us with the flashback to explain it then. It's clear who has the priority at Disney, so I'm sure he'll be setup lovely.
I would be surprised if Grogu is already back with Din in Season 3. IMO, I would prefer to see Grogu's storyline actually spend time with up to when Ben Solo comes around. But we'll see.

Funny how I completely forgot about the Razor Crest and didn't realize Mando was taking public transportation until you guys pointed it out.

I thought that looked familiar...
Screenshot 2022-01-27 040841.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-27 041001.jpg

I imagine there's some greater purpose they'll probably explore in a later episode or another show why she kicked him out the order

Probably just to give him purpose for Season 3? Bo-Katan did tell him not to believe everything he heard about the planet and she just told him to take a swim there so highly likely we get to finally visit that planet in live-action next season.

Although I'm surprised he didn't just give her the finger and after waxing the Clan's only other member. He should've been like I don't need Mandalore, Mandalore needs me:lol:

And with Bo & co, plus Boba walking around without their helmets... we thought Mando/Pedro would be following, too, for next season... but nope! With the Armorer making a big deal out of it and Mando's desire to atone for it, it looks like he'll continue to strictly follow those rules!

And with Bo & co, plus Boba walking around without their helmets... we thought Mando/Pedro would be following, too, for next season... but nope! With the Armorer making a big deal out of it and Mando's desire to atone for it, it looks like he'll continue to strictly follow those rules!

Right. You'd assume he'd have grown since the last time they met with everything he's been through. But I guess they need to keep him with the inner conflict so he can butt heads with Bo's views next season.

damn yall make me want to watch the latest episode but im tryna build the episodes up again... damn it

Honestly it felt like a midseason one-off special from the main story so you could check it, then wait out the rest.

Back
Top Bottom