Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They threw in an X rated joke when that lady with the frizzy hair said she knew her way around the short hooded dudes

But Boba isn’t a true Mandalorain so I’m not sure he would be accepted be the other Mandalorians. Like in S2 when he straight up said he’s not true Mandalorian after Bo-Katon called him out on it

But Boba isn’t a true Mandalorain so I’m not sure he would be accepted be the other Mandalorians. Like in S2 when he straight up said he’s not true Mandalorian after Bo-Katon called him out on it

Maul was technically ruler of Mandalore at one point too so I think a majority of them will always follow whoever wields the Darksaber, as long as it’s won in combat.

bo-katan isnt liked by the armorer and her clan so its not like she has the authority on it, based on this show, she seems more out of bounds with the mandalorian tradition and more progressive(?)

A series on captain phasma would be fire

Star_Wars_Captain_Phasma_dqrkve.jpg

A series on captain phasma would be fire

Star_Wars_Captain_Phasma_dqrkve.jpg

Her Origins novel and comic mini-series was the only thing in actually enjoyed in the ST. Grew up basically like Mad Max in the Thunderdome. Weaseled her way into the first order and rose the ranks.

Got herself special prototype armor, which is why hers looks different and it was made from one of Palpatine’s yachts. Had me HYPED going into Episode 8 thinking it was her time because no way Lucas would spend all that time filling in her background to forget about her in the movie again.

Long story short, this was the pic to took for my IG before leaving for the theater. It was a Thursday and by Saturday, I was shipping both print and helmet out to new owners because I was so sick:lol:

13C86DD2-B829-4031-8BF2-FC1EDE36EC70.jpeg

^ What a waste of a character.
That's legit what people said about Boba in the OG trilogy LOL. Phasma going out in the weakest of ways is similar to the Sarlacc Pit "death" of Boba. She's obviously in the position she is for a reason, so I'm sure if time/energy was used then her backstory would be enjoyable via animated or short series.

Very solid set-up episode re-introducing Mando. I'm expecting fireworks next week. :smokin

everyone expectting that next weeks gon be disappointed when the focus goes back to boba :lol:

whatever din is gon' do next, that probably going to be Mando S3 E1, we wont see him next episode and just show up in the finale to help as a couple of people here predicts

just expect this last episode as the peak of the series

Din's gonna pay a visit to his little friend... which means he won't be around helping Boba just yet.

And I think Filoni wrote the next episode? Let's see what he's got for us.

next episodes got to be fennec and boba trying to get more for their army

they made the pykes out to be like some super strong army and boba, fennec, 2 guards, kaptain karisma, baby rancor and din sounds like an all star team + the scooterboyz but they still seem lvastly outnumbered

That's legit what people said about Boba in the OG trilogy LOL. Phasma going out in the weakest of ways is similar to the Sarlacc Pit "death" of Boba. She's obviously in the position she is for a reason, so I'm sure if time/energy was used then her backstory would be enjoyable via animated or short series.
Book of Phasma coming in 15 years 🔥

Back
Top Bottom