Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was listening to the Ringer family of podcasts. Ahsoka seemed like it was a story crammed into 8 episodes. Show had its moments but it didn’t “build” like Andor and have the same level of character development and pay off at the end.

I was listening to the Ringer family of podcasts. Ahsoka seemed like it was a story crammed into 8 episodes. Show had its moments but it didn’t “build” like Andor and have the same level of character development and pay off at the end.
Midnight boys went in on the finale 🤣

Yeah, hating *** Charles was EATING. I'll always fw the Midnight Boys though LOL! The show was never going to get the opportunity to breathe like Andor did. Not enough episodes to flush things out.
It was the first time I listened to them. I thought their takes were annoying at first, but it made sense where they were coming from.

I was dying when they went off tangent about Owl City :rofl:

i wouldnt have minded a few filler episodes inbetween the main story. ahsoka on solo side missions would have been cool

but rosario dawson as ahsoka is kinda buns. she moves like shes washed. should use stunt doubles in action sequences.

It was the first time I listened to them. I thought their takes were annoying at first, but it made sense where they were coming from.

I was dying when they went off tangent about Owl City :rofl:
Tough one for first listen. They’re funny af for MCU and SW reactions though, Charles usually is the only one that plays a bit and is extra critical but they were collectively disappointed with the Ahsoka finale.

sorry, couldnt stand those guys, maybe its because they got their schtick already running that if you arent listening to em every week you’ll get lost but the two ahsoka episodes ive listened to they were stuck on Heras *ss for like an hour between 2 episodes and one dude was complaining how its too much

couldnt even finish the second episode

I actually prefer their takes to House of R with their 3 hour podcasts and always positive takes.

I don’t always agree with them. But prefer it to other geekdom takes.

I actually prefer their takes to House of R with their 3 hour podcasts and always positive takes.

I don’t always agree with them. But prefer it to other geekdom takes.
Mallory been more and more unhinged as the years go by. I liked her when she did GoT pods with Jason Concepcion but her recent stuff has been a skip

^^^Three hour podcasts. Like way too much details and bubbles. And it’s not critical from an art point. It’s just hyper geek overload.

I remember listening to them when Hawkeye came out. I just didn’t agree with their level of enthusiasm. Show was middling.

Ima just hope and pray for Andor season 2 and maybe they’ll drop more Star Wars cartoons. I never watched Clone Wars so I can go back and watch that.

1697478043571.png

1697478054235.png

1697478064326.png

1697478086809.png

1697478096877.png

1697478109081.png

Back
Top Bottom