Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got Pirates of the Caribbean vibes in that one episode in season 2 of Mando when Bo Katan's clan showed up

The Heiress episode is probably my most favorite thing Disney has ever done with the SW franchise. Been a Bo fanboy since TCW so to see how they nailed her design was great. First time seeing how good Mando's actually are in combat was great. Made Din and his cultist seem like some amateurs. Then the way they ended it with that the mic drop mentioning Ahsoka was just peak fanboying.

a4c.jpeg

The Heiress episode is probably my most favorite thing Disney has ever done with the SW franchise. Been a Bo fanboy since TCW so to see how they nailed her design was great. First time seeing how good Mando's actually are in combat was great. Made Din and his cultist seem like some amateurs. Then the way they ended it with that the mic drop mentioning Ahsoka was just peak fanboying.

a4c.jpeg

I liked how they differenctiated the skilled Mandos like the Night owls and the jobber Mandos like the ones Din rolled with.

Training matters.

I liked how they differenctiated the skilled Mandos like the Night owls and the jobber Mandos like the ones Din rolled with.

Training matters.

Din really got tricked by fisherman to fall into the trap and when they all stormed the Imperial Transport, he really came across like such a doofus. Especially that part when he started running with grenades:lol:

And yeah, that opening scene of season 3 with his cult definitely made it all make sense:lol:

Din really got tricked by fisherman to fall into the trap and when they all stormed the Imperial Transport, he really came across like such a doofus. Especially that part when he started running with grenades:lol:

And yeah, that opening scene of season 3 with his cult definitely made it all make sense:lol:

Theyre training setup was like the same setup me and my friends had this one week in the summer of 1997 when we decided we were going to train for martial arts.

We cant really be surprised though, Din's Clan got slaughtered by disheveled Stormtroppers on Navarro.

All good now though, MANDALORE IS BYKE!

They changed the plan up so quickly they couldn’t even be bothered to write a single line of dialogue for Ben Solo once he fully returned to the light :rolleyes…What a ****ing mess…

I could have written a better script for this recent trilogy in one day using chatGPT. No lie.

It hurts me to my core to get a disjointed pointless mess.

At least for the prequels it had a top tier 10/10 storyline of what was happening. At least your imagination could play out how serious and awesome what was happening even if they didn’t perfectly capture it in the film.

Like the audio book for Revenge of the Sith is a truly top tier listen. Every few years i’ll put smoke a little and listen to it.

Back
Top Bottom