Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disney gotta stop doing summer releases. Another reason why obi wan didn't put up numbers. Most people are outside and enjoying the weather or travelling.

TV shows do better when it's cold outside like fall/winter

Got to meet this blood thirsty monster at Disneyland.
IMG_0551.jpeg

NGL, I lightweight geek’d out and felt real kiddish when I saw him rollin around :lol: :pimp: a surreal feeling

IMG_0551.jpeg

NGL, I lightweight geek’d out and felt real kiddish when I saw him rollin around :lol: :pimp: a surreal feeling

I've owned and built way more props/costumes than I ever needed to but an R2 has always been on my list. Might need to just start building one and calling it done with SW collecting:lol:

Disney gotta stop doing summer releases. Another reason why obi wan didn't put up numbers. Most people are outside and enjoying the weather or travelling.

TV shows do better when it's cold outside like fall/winter
obi wan didnt put up numbers because it sucked.

nobody asked for that just like nobody asked for a solo prequel just like nobody asked for a lando prequel.

With a new Fantastic Four, Gladiator 2 and a new season of The Last of Us on his dance card, it is unclear right now if SAG Award winner Pedro Pascal will be resuming his role of Din Djarin and teaming back up with the charming Baby Yoda Grogu for the Mandalorian movie.

obi wan didnt put up numbers because it sucked.

nobody asked for that just like nobody asked for a solo prequel just like nobody asked for a lando prequel.
No one asked for the Mandalorian either but it breathed new life into SW after the trash sequel trilogy

so wait, they cant even get a weekend out of pedro pascal to voiceover a movie?

if he was to do a scene without a helmet, thats probably a whole week too at most

i dont believe that report, the rumor has also bounced back and forth 3-4 times already along with the movie being a tv series then movie then tv series then a movie again :lol:

yea. and they can literally do a voice over type job anywhere in the world :lol:

i hope he continues for the sake of continuity. but if he doesn’t wanna do it then it is what it is.

so wait, they cant even get a weekend out of pedro pascal to voiceover a movie?

if he was to do a scene without a helmet, thats probably a whole week too at most

i dont believe that report, the rumor has also bounced back and forth 3-4 times already along with the movie being a tv series then movie then tv series then a movie again :lol:

The whole thing reads as speculation because of his schedule. But he's not needed for the shoot unless they need a scene with Din taking the helmet off.

IMG_0551.jpeg

I hope I get to see this menace when I go lol

Back
Top Bottom