Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
👀

Screenshot_20230829-023404_Cx File Explorer~2.jpg

I feel Thrawn episode will also be the finale. They want to drag this on for sure. His story line is probably too complex to contain in these 8 episodes. this season is purely gonna be the search and recovery of thrawn.
I'm not so sure. Can't remember if it was Filoni or someone else that said it, but the plan was for Ahsoka series and the Mandalorian to progress and converge to lead into a feature film. Unsure when (or even IF) it'll actually happen but I could see Disney rushing that one out.

another good episode but damn these credits are long, there were about 5 1/2 minutes left and the credits started on a 37min episode which also include a a minute or so of recap

another good episode but damn these credits are long, there were about 5 1/2 minutes left and the credits started on a 37min episode which also include a a minute or so of recap

I legit paused it when Baylan was talking at the end and I saw that 5 1/2 min left. I thought we were gonna get that lightsaber fight rematch in the woods and thought that was a perfect amount of time to leave us with a cliffhanger. Then the credits rolled :rolleyes

I wasnt high on Shin as a character but she's sick.

The Jobber Inquisitor was all mesmerized by the whales, Shin aint lose focus.

so star wars council/government are just the dumbest right?

after everythings thats happened they are still in denial of everything?

like hera and ahsoka just arrested a bunch of dudes who were stealing hypredrives who yelled out for the empire and the council just shrugs it off like its nothing

like hera and ahsoka just arrested a bunch of dudes who were stealing hypredrives who yelled out for the empire and the council just shrugs it off like its nothing

I live in LA, thats pretty much whats happening here, crime is rampant, the government just keeps saying everything is ok.

I need to go get my Padawan FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey and save the city.

I live in LA, thats pretty much whats happening here, crime is rampant, the government just keeps saying everything is ok.

I need to go get my Padawan FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey and save the city.

im in LA too and its crazy out here but the news is still full of paranoia and fear and the whole country is very paranoid too and ready, theyre not out there thinking other countries out there arent a threat and just shrug it off when someones smuggling nukes

these council people are literally working with jedis who can do all kind of sh*t and despite all the evidence and all theyve been through with vader (these arent the general public that still seem to think jedis are a myth) and now some groups trying to find someone who they dont have a dead body off is too far fetch?

i mean i get it… “plot” but one time cant we just have a “you know what, yall right, lets bring the squadron before its too late” and then maybe the villain can tricks em and puts em on an empty chase so they have a reason to not believe

again, never seen the cartoons but at some point in the hundreds of episodes, these people got to go “aint nothings impossible in this world” when we got people moving crap with their mind or summoning lightning bolts out of their fingers :lol:

Episode started off slow. Thank god it picked up around the 16 minute mark. Less talking, more action

Makes me feel less mad that the galactic senate and the republic fleet got destroyed in episode 7 so quickly

its also like what happened in the last season of mandalorian

gideon was arrested and was caught and sent for interrogation and trial and dude never made it to the destination and the governments like

1693381011545.gif

Wow, did they blow the budget on the CGI in this one episode??? 😅

Seeing a lot more of Shin and Huyang than what I was expecting!

Ok, I can totally buy Ahsoka fighting in space, but how TF did she get changed so fast?! 😅

The ignorance/arrogance of the senators is frustrating, but it's something we see over and over and over again... which is why we ended up having the First Order. 🙄🤷‍♂️ But it's not just on the Rebels side... there are equally dumb Imperials as well. Just a big ol' cycle.

I did like that bit when Hera called out that senator tho... 🤭

Sabine was training with Ahsoka for years prior to their hiatus... but they never had the Force discussion before??? Seemed a bit weird that they were talking about it so much in this episode when it's something you expect would have been brought up way before. 🤔

Forgot to mention this last week, but the floor is basically their seats and table. Disgusting! How can you eat on that?! 😝😝😝
This bothers me so much. 😂😂😫😫
animation - 2023-08-27T163444.911.gif
:lol: this was my initial reaction too. it kinda took me out cause i had all kinds of questions about that

Back
Top Bottom