Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1692546121071.jpeg

Their vids are usually pretty informative, so I imagine it might be helpful for some.

Their vids are usually pretty informative, so I imagine it might be helpful for some.

I appreciate this quick explainer. Forgot who listed the list of essential episodes but viewing most of those helped me to really look forward to these characters. Can't believe the show is finally here.

Lol the last hope is going to end up being Rey, Grogu or Sabine.

Which one do you want?

Grogu or Sabine for me.

I like Rey, but she has too much strength and ability with no training.

I remember liking Obi Wan
Only remember the ending

Didnt watch Boba FettyWap
Cant get into Andor
Aint seen rebels

Feel like i shouldnt even bother with Ahsoka

Lol the last hope is going to end up being Rey, Grogu or Sabine.

Which one do you want?

Grogu or Sabine for me.

I like Rey, but she has too much strength and ability with no training.

I feel like Dave is gonna troll us with Sabine being force-sensitive which makes them going so hard with the red herring for the past month weird. Maybe his personal homage to the Finn troll before Episode 7?:lol:

I’m still under the umbrella of Sabine not being force sensitive - i think Ahsoka trains her with the lightsaber, to help better fight these inquisitors or whatever they are, but it would be a pleasant surprise if they turned Sabine into a force sensitive Mandalorian.

But even if she is force sensitive, she’s too hot headed and emotional (too mandalorian), which Ahsoka of all people should know is a dangerous mix when training with the force.

with that said, Jedi Sabine would be 🔥🔥🔥:lol:

Ok, I have just finished my Rebels rewatch and am now ready for The Sabine Wren Show feat. Ahsoka & the Ghost crew! 💪

first episode was great

somewhat predictable but i enjoyed it very much

if ahsoka is gon be as big as mando, shes gon need a signature theme song thats instantly recognizable

first two episodes were really good

i guess sabine is force sensitive after all?

marrok, any chance he is maul?

Back
Top Bottom