Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
andor gotta be rolling over in his grave because of these idiot senators. They were acting very suspicious. Would be no surprise at all if they’re empire loyalists waiting for thrawn to return.
this would actually make sense on the incompetence of the new republic. hope they stick with this as part of the plot point because they've been doing some dumb **** and it's really obvious...this would have at least some of it make some sense...

I just remembered I wanted Sasha Banks to be casted as Sabine Wren and was upset she was casted as Koska Reeves instead.

LOLOLOLOL

I was re-watching Episode 2 when Sabine was talking to Huyang about being the worst force user ever but imagined it was Sasha Banks performing those lines, OMG if i was a cartoon I would of set myself on fire and jumped out a window, thank you Dave Fiiloni for not listening to me and casting Natasha instead.

Out of all the camera angles used … I’ve come to the conclusion that there are no wagons in space

Translation: Sabine, Hera and Ashoka are lacking in rear insulation
I got you :pimp:

9267360A-C30D-41CA-8587-DB46001C9417.jpeg

It’s also weird because this show’s cast makes sense as it’s an extension of what already existed before in Rebels. Kanan is dead, Ezra and Thrawn are be sought after, and Ahsoka/Sabine have had this relationship dynamic that needed further exploration.
Yeah all the dudes legit not around from a continued story. Gotta ignore those folks.

It’s also weird because this show’s cast makes sense as it’s an extension of what already existed before in Rebels. Kanan is dead, Ezra and Thrawn are be sought after, and Ahsoka/Sabine have had this relationship dynamic that needed further exploration.
Just losers complaining to complain when they have no idea of the back story of these characters and of Rebels. The internet sucks.

I just remembered I wanted Sasha Banks to be casted as Sabine Wren and was upset she was casted as Koska Reeves instead.

LOLOLOLOL

I was re-watching Episode 2 when Sabine was talking to Huyang about being the worst force user ever but imagined it was Sasha Banks performing those lines, OMG if i was a cartoon I would of set myself on fire and jumped out a window, thank you Dave Fiiloni for not listening to me and casting Natasha instead.
Was she really upset? lol, smart that she didn't fumble the bag and still accepted the role.

Wondering why Marrok after getting sliced with Ahsoka lightsaber turned to dust like that?

Shows been good so far. Hopefully it keeps it up. Hype for the next episode especially with the way they left it hanging.

Back
Top Bottom