Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched the first episode of the Mandalorian Discussion with Favreau and the directors from season one. That was really cool to listen to everyone approach towards directing their episode.

I knew Taika's segment was going to be humorous lol.

Started watching the director's roundtable but I cringed a bit when Bryce was talking. Not a knock on her, she did well but hearing the other directors and their situations and coming up as directors and then Bryce comes in like the trust fund kid bragging about daddy who put her in the industry, yeah it was a bit cringe. Not her fault but still. Filoni impressed me the most, he truly loves Star Wars and it's reflected in his work. It bodes well for the future of Star Wars if he's involved more.

Also, shoutout to Favreau mentioning the RKO theater in Flushing. I never got to go there but my father and uncle did. They probably saw Favreau back in the day. Sadly, the building has been vacant for years, so much back and forth on what to put there, it's been going on for decades. Another theater (when the pandemic is over) would be nice.

Last edited:
Would warm my heart to hear that Feige was brought in to mentor Filoni on the executive/decision making side like Favreau was on the film side.

Think it's a misdirect.

Obviously Olyphant's character steals Boba's armor and a naked Boba chases after him.

While NT was down, this arrived...

IMG_20200604_164626.jpg

New thigh armor and he brought back the knee armor for season 2. This costume definitely won’t last though.

0A29124B-5AAE-4473-9BFF-9F1242B66A42.jpeg

I'm glad this series hasn't been delayed.

Honestly, I was more excited for The Falcon & Winter Soldier show but I've made peace that those are delayed and it's time to start getting hyped for this show. It's the only SW thing left I enjoy:lol:

Honestly, I was more excited for The Falcon & Winter Soldier show but I've made peace that those are delayed and it's time to start getting hyped for this show. It's the only SW thing left I enjoy:lol:
Are you going to read the new book?

Are you going to read the new book?

Probably not. The thing about SW books are that the authors try so hard to make it relevant and they'll throw in an easter egg that social media will hype up. But at the end of the day, Disney doesn't respect their own novels so I don't waste my time reading them anymore. It's just glorified fan-fiction as far as I'm concerned:lol:

I may dl the audiobook to listen to for when I travel though:lol:

A lot of smoke out there that the season 2 trailer will be doing the Lakers game tonight. Probably half-time, if I had to guess.

don't even have confirmation internally about the trailer, we're talking about the rumors too :lol:

don't even have confirmation internally about the trailer, we're talking about the rumors too :lol:

It ain't a SW trailer until you get two weeks worth of fake dates anyway, it ain't nothing new. I do always forget though how allergic to watching sports the fanbase generally is. You'd swear they were being asked to eat veggies or something with how much they ***** bout having to sit through a half of a basketball/football game:lol:

Back
Top Bottom