Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ye seriosoly

i had to pause rewind it twice didn’t have my lights correctly dimmed etc. needed the right ambiance for it once those sabers came out

was about to shed a thug tear when Mando was packing up baby g

also was it already known that beskar could stand up to light sabers?

Bo katan, Ahsoka, thrawn??? At this rate Ezra will make a guest appearance next week
I hope we see more of Ahsoka.
That’s the beauty of this episode - even tho we got some questions answered, it opened up a whole other box of questions that leaves us wanting more :lol:

Which Jedi will communicate with Baby Yoda/Grogu at the Jedi Temple?
When will we see Ahsoka again? Bo-Katan?
Who helped Baby Yoda escape the Jedi Temple during Vader’s purge?
Where the hell is Sabine? Ezra?

Edit: avy check.

This is the way.
A963870C-4734-4EF5-B3F4-31ED49495253.jpeg

I don't think its gonna be Ezra.

I still want him to have his own movie series explaining what happened to him and Thrawn.

Last edited:
This episode was everything. Only thing I can think of complaining about is the length of Ashoka's lekku. But the episode was amazing. The samurai western motif, the character interactions, baby Yoda has a name that will be ignored forever, Thrawn being a thing, so ****ing much.

I'll preface this by saying I only know Star Wars movies. I've never seen anything beyond that, so I'm not familiar with all these characters. That episode was as good as anything I've ever seen in a Star Wars production. Really like this show.
Really recommend (at least) skimming through Clone Wars and Rebels..everything will make much more sense.
86AD6FA9-5524-458B-8ADA-09180D09458F.jpeg
BA1C94E4-A5D2-446B-BB7F-E8F890C143FF.jpeg
05175A73-7AAC-41CB-8055-A5BB3AA01DE4.gif
B8581FA7-ADB6-4F85-92A6-DF94A25EE011.gif

I think this is it for Ahsoka. This was totally a backdoor pilot for an Ahsoka show, so I doubt we'll see her again. Of course, I hope I'm wrong. But ultimately, this story is about Din and Grogu Djarin, so bringing back Ahsoka and possibly Thrawn sorta takes away from them, IMO. With 3 episodes left, they need to cover the Jedi plot and the Gideon plot. Plus showing how Beskar is 'Saber-proof' and Din getting that Beskar spear, it sets up some sort of duel between him and Gideon.

As for a possible Jedi training Baby Yoda, I hope it won't be Luke. As mentioned before, it'll be very hard for them to get the casting perfect. Plus I thought they were done with the Skywalkers? Bringing back Luke would just overshadow our main characters. Ezra could work, but I guess that depends on how strong of a Jedi he is.

Bo katan, Ahsoka, thrawn??? At this rate Ezra will make a guest appearance next week

You know damn well we’d probably get an episode or two of him getting stuck on a jungle planet with killer lizards or an oasis planet to help people get water from some post-Imperial tyrant first:lol:

But yeah, that bone is there for the Ahsoka spinoff show. I don’t expect to see her back anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom