:lol:

Let me point it out for you.

Mando said, "It is my mission to bring this child to a Jedi."

Ahsoka is not a Jedi.

She sent them to find a real Jedi.

She helped them on their mission.

100% FACTS. ALL SUBSTANCE.

Thanks.
Completely irrelevant to my point. You were better off not replying like when you don't address all the other stuff I'm right about.

If it was as simple as that she would've said I'm not a Jedi, help me take out this crazy witch, and I'll point you in the direction of one.

But that didn't happen did it?

100% FACTS.

Also I peeped how you don't know what substance is either.

You failed again. Please think out your next reply. No need to rush to do it.

:lol:

Completely irrelevant to my point. You were better off not replying like when you don't address all the other stuff I'm right about.

If it was as simple as that she would've said I'm not a Jedi, help me take out this crazy witch, and I'll point you in the direction of one.

But that didnt happen did it?

100% FACTS.

Also I peeped how you don't know what substance is either.

You failed again. Please think out your next reply. No need to rush to do it.

Why would I address stuff that's irrelevant to the POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE?

Go learn to argue instead of copying the individual who just tore your argument apart.

You're showing the cards with the uneasy laugh emoji. You don't even believe what you're saying. You just want to win, I don't know what. But you didn't win it.

Fail? What? That's never happened on this site to me in my current role as THE BEST PROMO ON NT. And it didn't happen now.

Why would I address stuff that irrelevant to the POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE.
So you're admitting most of your last few posts were filled with bull **** that was irrelevant?

Cuz these last 2 posts I've directly replied to things YOU said and you have nothing to say to those replies. You don't even try to defend them :lol:

Go learn to argue instead of copying the individual who just tore your argument apart.
You're delusional.

That individual doesn't exist so how can I copy them?

Its almost as if you have been arguing with someone in your head and in your imagination you're winning that argument :lol:

Again please put some thought in to your next reply.

@hustlepony you need to rewatch the episode/series my man. Master Zik Master Zik is on point.

She was about to train him. Then she saw how Mando could get Grogu to yield the force when she couldn’t and realized the connection they had. She didn’t wanna deal with it and sent Mando on another goose chase that she probably hopes will not be fruitful. Also only other times we’ve seen Grogu use the force is to protect Mando (or steal snacks).

Do you even Star Wars bro? This is a huge theme throughout Star Wars :lol: Attachment/fear issues and the dark side. No one is concerned of the semantics of whose Jedi or not except you, and especially not Ashoka.

So you're admitting most of your last few posts were filled with bull **** that was irrelevant?

Cuz these last 2 posts I've directly replied to things YOU said and you have nothing to say to those replies. You don't even try to defend them :lol:

You're delusional.

That individual doesn't exist so how can I copy them?

Its almost as if you have been arguing with someone in your head and in your imagination you're winning that argument :lol:

Again please put some thought in to your next reply.

I'm not delusional, that is DLF DLF

Yeah, you would use the plot of a psycholgical movie thriller to support your reasoning.

What a way to reach. And you call me delusional?

All I said was Ahsoka can train Grogu to use the Force, but not be a Jedi, cause she's not a Jedi.

But I'm delusional.

Lol, ok.

@hustlepony you need to rewatch the episode/series my man. Master Zik Master Zik is on point.

She was about to train him. Then she saw how Mando could get Grogu to yield the force when she couldn’t and realized the connection they had. She didn’t wanna deal with it and sent Mando on another goose chase that she probably hopes will not be fruitful. Also only other times we’ve seen Grogu use the force is to protect Mando (or steal snacks).

Do you even Star Wats bro? This is a huge them throughout Star Wars :lol: No one is conserved of the semantics of whose Jedi or not except you, and especially not Ashoka.

No, she knows she's not the one who can do it.

Do you watch Star Wars? What is a them? You mean theme? Yeah, someone says, they cant be trained, then someone else does it.

Like, what is happening now.

No, she knows she's not the one who can do it.

Do you watch Star Wars? What is a them? You mean theme? Yeah, someone says, they cant be trained, then someone else does it.

Like, what is happening now.

Theme*

We are talking about why she “won’t” do it, although she “can”.

You don’t believe she “can” because she’s not an official Jedi or whatever is asinine. It has nothing to do with that. She stated the reason she wouldn’t was because Grogu is too bonded to Mando. It’s that simple. She is capable but not willing.

Theme*

We are talking about why she “won’t” do it, although she “can”.

You don’t believe she “can” because she’s not an official Jedi or whatever is asinine. It has nothing to do with that.

So when Ahsoka left the Jedi before Order 66.

Let's say she found a force sensitive individual and started training them as a Jedi.

Would the council officially see them as a Jedi? Even though Ahoka walked away?

So when Ahsoka left the Jedi before Order 66.

Let's say she found a force sensitive individual and started training them as a Jedi.

Would the council officially see them as a Jedi? Even though Ahoka walked away?

What council? Luke just trained Rey without council. You buggin.

The name of the episode is “The Jedi”. Are you still saying she’s not a Jedi?

Luke is a Jedi. Ahsoka isn't.

I'm not buggin, but you're indeed getting frustrated.

You came in here on a flaming unicorn with your un-clever parody of my old sn that no one would even get and pointless points only to get smacked back to whatever nonsense you came from.

The name of the episode is “The Jedi”. Are you still saying she’s not a Jedi?

Lol, you just showed a full-hand of, "I don't watch Star Wars."

That title is most fitting for Ahsoka. For as much as she is officially NOT a Jedi, she is the most Jedi, Jedi ever.

All the real Jedis are hypocrites. She was not.

Also, white lightsabers, to signify neutrality.

And one can only understand that by following her story.

Do you even Star Wars bro? This is a huge theme throughout Star Wars :lol: Attachment/fear issues and the dark side. No one is concerned of the semantics of whose Jedi or not except you, and especially not Ashoka.
You know what's crazy is its SOOOO CLEAR.

These are clear as day Star Wars references :lol:

Dude in denial.
I'm not delusional
Deluded and in denial.

Yeah, you would use the plot of a psycholgical movie thriller to support your reasoning.

What a way to reach. And you call me delusional?
What are you talking about? :rofl:

Now you just saying **** and trolling :lol:
All I said was Ahsoka can train Grogu to use the Force, but not be a Jedi, cause she's not a Jedi.

But I'm delusional.

Lol, ok.
You must've forgot you replied to me :lol:

Not my fault you looking extra crazy now.

Don't even know what you talking about but you talking about it.
You two are arguing over Star Wars of all things. Give it a rest.
Its just a discussion about the show where one guy feels the need to talk about things he's clearly wrong on several points.

Enjoy it for what it is even if that guy gets mad over it

You know what's crazy is its SOOOO CLEAR.

These are clear as day Star Wars references :lol:

Dude in denial.

Deluded and in denial.

What are you talking about? :rofl:

Now you just saying **** and trolling :lol:

You must've forgot you replied to me :lol:

Not my fault you looking extra crazy now.

Don't even know what you talking about but you talking about it.

Its just a discussion about the show where one guy feels the need to talk about things he's clearly wrong on several points.

Enjoy it for what it is even if that guy gets mad over it

I am already past whatever you were talking about. I am enjoying my sip of hennessy hennessy now.

Troll? Don't insult me.

Mad? Not me, must be you and the other guy.

Lol, you just showed a full-hand of, "I don't watch Star Wars."

That title is most fitting for Ahsoka. For as much as she is officially NOT a Jedi, she is the most Jedi, Jedi ever.

All the real Jedis are hypocrites. She was not.

And one can only understand that by following her story.

So is she “the most Jedi, Jedi ever” or “officially NOT a Jedi”?

What is a “real Jedi”? Please explain.

So is she “the most Jedi, Jedi ever” or “officially NOT a Jedi”?

What is a “real Jedi”? Please explain.

I can't just explain it to you, go to the Planet Tython and sit on the Seeing Stone.

A Jedi will reach out to you.

No you're still talking about it you're just choosing to be wrong about it while replying to somebody else.

Trolls like you are entertaining.

I still don't understand this troll label.

So you find me entertaining? I think you're "ok" from an entertainment perspective myself.

But hey! You get to learn from the best.

I still don't understand this troll label.
You are what you are. A spade is a spade.

So you find me entertaining?
Now that I see the stupidity is based on this troll act yeah its pretty funny in a laugh at you sort of way.

For a second, I thought it was just pure dumbness on your part talking about these obvious SW references yet being completely unaware of them.

You are what you are. A spade is a spade.

Now that I see the stupidity is based on this troll act yeah its pretty funny in a laugh at you sort of way.

For a second, I thought it was just pure dumbness on your part talking about these obvious SW references yet being completely unaware of them.

Ace of Spade?

What does SW mean?

"Now that I see the stupidity is based on this troll act yeah its pretty funny in a laugh at you sort of way." That's kinda like the episode being called "the Jedi"

So someone explain the timeline to me pretty plz. Where are we in the universe. Who exists, who doesn't at this current time.

The Mandalorian starts five years after the end of Return of the Jedi.

i was listening to some podcast and they said its like 9 yrs or something and going backwards, gru is actually the same age as anakin (11 or 12?) when he was in the jedi temple during episode one... i dont have the details but they explained that way

Back
Top Bottom