Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So wait... when does The Fall of Ben Solo happen from this point?

This show is about 25 years before TFA so plenty of time to shoehorn everything they have planned:lol:

And yeah, Bo was more than fine in Rebels with that “gift” and I wish they would’ve explained it but that’s probably why she failed to unite Mandalore then?

BDC1565A-3AD4-4F6F-BF78-A3FCB66A857A.jpeg

According to Disney’s timeline it was 30 years between RotJ and TFA...Luke was in exile for 14-15 years before Rey found him according to Pablo Hidalgo...That gives Luke about 10 years or so to get Grogu trained up before Kylo goes to the dark side...Since Mando takes place about five years after RotJ...Plenty of time for them to work stuff out...

-EDIT-

Looking up some of the old Pablo Hidalgo comments he actually clarified that Kylo turn wasn’t as long as the 14-15 years before TFA...Not that long before that is...So I guess in theory it could give Luke another decade or so with Grogu...

Anybody know how old Kylo was when Luke took him for training? Curious to see how much time he and Grogu would've been in the academy together...Kylo would by about 4 or 5 when Luke picks up Grogu...

Last edited:
This is the way...

Great season finale!!

Luke finally got some due justice to his character when he mowed down those dark troopers!!

Anyone pick up on the fear in Moff Gideon when he saw who boarded the ship and saw the green lightsaber?? Pretty sure he knew who Luke is...

Still geeking out how they got Luke in the show :pimp::wow:

One of the reasons I didn't want it to be Luke.

Fam a failure like his pops.
He probably wont even learn that much from him. they cant do another season without Grogu, they'll find a way to reunite him with Din.

whole scene was just purely for fan service. I can imagine Favreau in the writer's room thinking of a big moment for the finale, "what if we redid the hallway scene from Rogue One....but with LUKE?"
635972142365802507.png

Aight, I gotta start really watching all the movies.

I was pretty confused by the whole Mando season 3/Book of Boba Fett stuff. I guess it makes more sense now. I wonder if the fallout with Pascal had any impact on the writing, or did that all take place after they started shooting?

He probably wont even learn that much from him. they cant do another season without Grogu, they'll find a way to reunite him with Din.

whole scene was just purely for fan service. I can imagine Favreau in the writer's room thinking of a big moment for the finale, "what if we redid the hallway scene from Rogue One....but with LUKE?"
635972142365802507.png
Yeah but I can see them surviving one season without Grogu though.

All they gotta do is give Din a new droid nobody has a toy of and make it do cute beeping sounds. If they want give him two for R2 and C3PO dynamic but just with a IG-11/K2SO personality.

Luke's Temple was destroyed in 28 ABY according to official sources.

The Mandolorian takes place in 9 ABY (5 years after the end of RoTJ, which took place in 4 ABY)

So at the most, we're talking a little under 19 years.

Anybody know how old Kylo was when Luke took him for training? Curious to see how much time he and Grogu would've been in the academy together...Kylo would by about 4 or 5 when Luke picks up Grogu...

Kylo was born in 5 ABY, basically right after RoTJ. He started formally training with Luke in 15 ABY. So he was 10 at the time.

So assuming that Grogu stayed with Luke, they spent about 13 years together.

Last edited:
I think the series ending will be Grogu and Din reuniting. There's just so many questions as to what happened from this point up to TFA.

Maybe Grogu shows he can't be a jedi due to his connection to Din?

And I was curious with R2's reaction to Grogu because he was really excited and the moment. Would be crazy if he did save him.

I hope that they just cast Sebastian Stan as an 'older' Luke when they touch base with Grogu's journey.

What happens to Moff? Is he working with Thrawn?

No Sabine. Where was the other guy from the Death Watch?

Well done, Filoni and Favreau.

Still hyped AF!

That Dark Trooper music was FIRE. Not enough has been said about Ludwig and the score/music this season.
The entire score in the last act was GREAT. Caught the emotions of everything that was happening and how the episodes ends with the Grogu and Din looking at one another. Man. this dude is talented!

The final stare between Grogu and Din.

Back
Top Bottom