Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a nice guest appearance.

He also made you both sympathize and despise his character.

I missed the snoke appearance.

Kudos. They’ve definitely added another layer to Star Wars. Started binging the new animated shorts. The quality isn’t Pixar that’s for sure. But content is king.

Man if ya haven’t done it yet watch tales of a Jedi. Skip the Ashoka episodes and watch the Dooku episodes. In 3 short episodes they explained his turn so well

Man if ya haven’t done it yet watch tales of a Jedi. Skip the Ashoka episodes and watch the Dooku episodes. In 3 short episodes they explained his turn so well
I thought the Ahsoka episode was ok... not amazing, but not awful. Baby Ahsoka with the same coo sounds as Grogu. 😂
Watching the Dooku arc now.

How come Dooku doesn’t get the evil eyes like Anakin, Maul or Palpatine? Kind of a gaping plot hole.

Boba Fett is enjoyable if you ignore the vespa gang and cheap CGI/stage setting
I’m glad you enjoyed the show.

I, personally, don’t like how that show or Obi Wan portrays storied characters and makes them incompetent, dim witted, and feeble. They even did it to Lord Vader. Boba Fett, imo, was the worst of the D+ Star Wars experiences.

He’s a bounty hunter (but then this role was given to the Mandalorian) turned crime boss. Should have ended up being a story like Godfather or Game of Thrones. Not Boba keeps looking weak and making dumb decisions.

Finished Tales of the Jedi.

Is the story setting off a Dooku or Asoka series? Is Asoka (sp) taking place after Boba Fett Episode five? Or after episode six of Tales of the Jedi?

Just finished TotJ Episode 4! Was not expecting that story!!! 😮

Ultimately, I think these TotJ shorts are just there to fill in some of the gaps. I don't think they're actually there to kick-start something new or be a backdoor pilot of sorts.

Another excellent and tense episode... really gonna kick off next week!
But, damn... Karn is so damn creepy now. An obsessed stalker!
And
RIP Ulaf.

And stop hurting Bix! 😠
But the way that guy describe the sound really did give me some chills.
Torcher by screaming-children sensory overload, electrocuting (to death) the entire level of prisoners... yikes.

That Empire ***** is going to tell that bozo “You keep disobeying me and I will feed you to a Sarlaac Pit” as foreplay.

Another excellent and tense episode... really gonna kick off next week!
But, damn... Karn is so damn creepy now. An obsessed stalker!
And
RIP Ulaf.

And stop hurting Bix! 😠
But the way that guy describe the sound really did give me some chills.
Torcher by screaming-children sensory overload, electrocuting (to death) the entire level of prisoners... yikes.
Boot licker to bootie licker stalker.

Good episode. We’re headed somewhere. Where I dunno but am here for the ride.

**** yes.

url

Back
Top Bottom