Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could have written a better script for this recent trilogy in one day using chatGPT. No lie.

It hurts me to my core to get a disjointed pointless mess.

At least for the prequels it had a top tier 10/10 storyline of what was happening. At least your imagination could play out how serious and awesome what was happening even if they didn’t perfectly capture it in the film.

Like the audio book for Revenge of the Sith is a truly top tier listen. Every few years i’ll put smoke a little and listen to it.
All you need to write is to have all the OG characters have a scene TOGETHER.

I'd love the sequel trilogy to be stricken from record and just let Filoni continue the battles. Mando, ahsoka, Rebels all moved SW in a much better postive direction. The tales of the Jedi as well as Star Wars Visions shows that we don't need Skywalkers to have a succesful SWU.

plus theres been so many tremendous tales in the expanded universe, especially the stuff by timothy zahn that can be tremendous series or movies.

I'd love for a KOTR series or for the dark horse Tales of the Jedi to be brought to the big or small screen

I'd love the sequel trilogy to be stricken from record and just let Filoni continue the battles. Mando, ahsoka, Rebels all moved SW in a much better postive direction. The tales of the Jedi as well as Star Wars Visions shows that we don't need Skywalkers to have a succesful SWU.

plus theres been so many tremendous tales in the expanded universe, especially the stuff by timothy zahn that can be tremendous series or movies.

I'd love for a KOTR series or for the dark horse Tales of the Jedi to be brought to the big or small screen

ITs doable, X-Men erased 1,2,3 by the events of Days of Future past, so maybe Star Wars can do the same.

IMG_0376.jpeg

😕
Basically, no S2... for now, anyway.

"No. We're supposed to be having a dinner soon, of the whole cast, which will be really nice because I haven't seen everyone. I was very jealous seeing everyone at some of their cons recently, which I wasn't able to be at."

Wow, sorry Ahsoka, we let you down.

I will train harder in the force and join the darkside to influence the Disney Council to Red Light Season 2.

Also...

"The Mandalorian & Grogu will lead Lucasfilm's ongoing feature-development slate, including films helmed by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, James Mangold, and Dave Filoni, who is also currently developing Ahsoka Season 2, among those in the works."

Is Pedro Pascal going to be in-suit or just do the voiceovers? He's got a crazy schedule.

I want more Pascal.

But I guess we’ll just get his voice over.

So is Disneys shift from Star Wars streaming content to movies and less Marvel?

Back
Top Bottom