Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That concept art makes me think someone finally did though judging by those dual yellow ladders. We'll see. Hey, maybe even tonight if they all ride in the Slave 1 this week?

Low key, a scene with Din and Boba in Slave 1, might get me more amped up than anything else this season...

1607630367049.png

1607630446350.png

1607630294230.png

I dig the look with the robes underneath his armor...Unpopular opinion I know but still...

If they interact, I can see Bill Burr making a Meta joke about Boba Fett gaining weight or sounding different.

^^^
It's different and gives me samurai vibes. I guess it's unique though.

To me, the robes gave him a Monk-ish look but then when he got the armor, I got Max Mad/Mythos vibes.

I can respect the black robes in his comeback episode though but yeah, he needs to hit up my flightsuit seamstress ASAP!

50105bafcd0e6843a23cd821eec5872e.jpg

x_ss100326_a.jpg

Disney is to massively ramp up the volume of Marvel and Star Wars series on its Disney+ streaming service.

Kareem Daniel, Chairman, Media and Entertainment Distribution for The Walt Disney Company, revealed that it would launch “roughly” 10 Marvel series, 10 Star Wars series and 15 live-action, animation and Pixar series over the next few years.

Disney, which unveiled the news as part of its four-hour investor day, didn’t give any detail on the series, but it is likely to include the upcoming Cassian Andor series, which is a prequel of Rogue One from Jared Bush and Tony Gilroy, a new Obi-Wan Kenobi limited series with Ewan McGregor and a female-centric series from Russian Doll co-creator Leslye Headland.

tenor.gif

Bow, you peasants. Rosario, First of her name, *** To Mouth Champion, Tamer of Shuttlesworth, Beard of Booker

Willow!!! anybody else remember that movie??

who's the new Indy? i thought it was gonna be Shia but he burned that bridge didn't he?

Willow!!! anybody else remember that movie??

who's the new Indy? i thought it was gonna be Shia but he burned that bridge didn't he?
Willow is a classic. Great performances by Warwick Davis and Val Kilmer. Watched it again last year.

Back
Top Bottom