Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1607322524726.gif
Elite dad vibes

definitely not the kind of episode i was expecting

but mandos threat/message in the end :wow: did not expect that

got a feeling burrs characters gon join cara in that rangers series

Boba found the time to do a restoration on his armor :rofl:

they were on nevarro and that mechanic that work on the razors wizard

The quality of this episode is back to being on par with the rest of the season.

Last weeks episode looked hella low budget. Looks like they shot it in Riverside CA lmao. Felt like I was watching a fan made YouTube episode lmao.

it means jedis/siths originated on earth...

Last weeks episode looked hella low budget. Looks like they shot it in Riverside CA lmao. Felt like I was watching a fan made YouTube episode lmao.
Overweight boba and the episode looking like it was shot in someone’s backyard definitely gave me fan film vibes 😂

Also

I don’t understand how Dins face didn’t get rejected? Dont you need Empire clearance? How did his face scan get accepted, if he’s not in the data base?

I loved the episode. I know people love screaming “Filler” but I think people lose sight of the fact that this show is built like a story or a book. They aren’t episodes per se, they’re chapters. It’s all part of the grand scheme that’s going to open up the rest of the Disney Plus Star Wars Universe.

richard-brake-1561265350.jpg

Nice cameo by the OG Night King

I loved the episode. I know people love screaming “Filler” but I think people lose sight of the fact that this show is built like a story or a book. They aren’t episodes per se, they’re chapters. It’s all part of the grand scheme that’s going to open up the rest of the Disney Plus Star Wars Universe.

Agreed...I really liked this episode myself...Character development is never a bad thing in the world of Star Wars and this episode was packed with it...

Whoa, had no idea!

Also

I don’t understand how Dins face didn’t get rejected? Dont you need Empire clearance? How did his face scan get accepted, if he’s not in the data base?
He had clay fighter bone structure. John doe face. Create a player randomizer features.

Definitely an episode I could’ve waited to watch in the morning lol

Yeah, people can word filler or defend it as being more than that, but if someone asks me if they should hurry up and watch it, I’d say there’s no rush with this one.

There’s no secret this show’s plot is bare bones and they’re just padding the stories to hit 8 episodes but I’ve accepted. To me, this episode still falls under filler but an episode like this is also to be expected before the season finale next week so I’m cool with it.

Another good episode, despite it seemingly like a 'filler'.
While it didn't really advance the plot, it offer good character development on Din... episode by episode, making him question his personal views. From 'no one sees my face' to doing whatever it takes to save what's important to him.

I loved that they addressed the Slave 1 cockpit bit right away. :lol:

And Boba's refurbished armor! :wow::nthat:

Also, I liked Burr's character much more in this episode. At least they got into his life and experiences.
But him leaving his helmet off did bother me... I was like "put your damn helmet back on!!!" :lol:

"Let's just say they'll recognize my face" :lol:

And this is the first time we don't see Baby Yogru?

We got to know more about Bill Burr's character, Migs Mayfeld.

Boba Fett repainting his armor.

Mando doing things he normally doesn't do (to save Grogu), like unmasking himself in public and technically being the "bad guy" for a moment.

The chase scene was good. Felt like it was straight out of Indiana Jones.

Disney must've seen my post about the cockpit. Glad they showed how it moves lol.

MAGA Carano was looking rough this episode. Makeup was not good.

Back
Top Bottom