Living a six-figure lifestyle on a $30,000 salary....

Been doing this for years. Buy clothes on sales/clearance. Never bought a new car. Bought the ugliest house on the block.

This article is pretty silly.

If you're making $30,000 a year, why the *#%$ are you still shopping for Armani suits and Movado watches, used or not?

Dude could save even more money if he just put his ego aside.

This article is pretty silly.

If you're making $30,000 a year, why the *#%$ are you still shopping for Armani suits and Movado watches, used or not?

Dude could save even more money if he just put his ego aside.

The way to live rich is to live within your means and save. Anybody can make money, but those who save are the smart ones. C'mon guys
30t6p3b.gif

The way to live rich is to live within your means and save. Anybody can make money, but those who save are the smart ones. C'mon guys
30t6p3b.gif

I do the opposite.

God bless not needing a car in NYC, having a rent controlled apt. and not having to wear suits to work ever.

I do the opposite.

God bless not needing a car in NYC, having a rent controlled apt. and not having to wear suits to work ever.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

pretty much common sense..
This.
I came in here expecting this to give me this reaction: 
eek.gif

Read it & ended up feeling like this instead: 
eyes.gif

All you have to do is be smart about your money & spending it when it's the RIGHT time.. 

Just find DEALS that's all. 

P.S - It's basically like NEVER paying Retail.. 

Something I practice on the daily. 

grin.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

pretty much common sense..
This.
I came in here expecting this to give me this reaction: 
eek.gif

Read it & ended up feeling like this instead: 
eyes.gif

All you have to do is be smart about your money & spending it when it's the RIGHT time.. 

Just find DEALS that's all. 

P.S - It's basically like NEVER paying Retail.. 

Something I practice on the daily. 

grin.gif

My .02

I think a lot of people claiming this is common sense (in a lot of cases...not all), don't practice what they preach.

My .02

I think a lot of people claiming this is common sense (in a lot of cases...not all), don't practice what they preach.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My .02

i think your just mad some people don't like your thread on the basis that they expected something more from it.

My .02

i think your just mad some people don't like your thread on the basis that they expected something more from it.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

My .02

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My .02

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My .02

I could care less. 

My .02

I could care less. 

Back
Top Bottom