Living in Cali

How is it living in LA? San Diego? I've been debating it for a while. I know California is basically broke, but is it really that bad? I'm in my early 20's and need something different, from FL. Is it hard finding a decent job? Apartment? 

How is it living in LA? San Diego? I've been debating it for a while. I know California is basically broke, but is it really that bad? I'm in my early 20's and need something different, from FL. Is it hard finding a decent job? Apartment? 

From what I hear from my family....

It's kinda expensive to live out in the LA, SD areas.

But that's pretty much all I can tell you as I have no idea how the job market out there is.

From what I hear from my family....

It's kinda expensive to live out in the LA, SD areas.

But that's pretty much all I can tell you as I have no idea how the job market out there is.

Living in Cali is
pimp.gif

Cali is broke...but its really not that bad. Malls are still packed, People are still buying new and nice cars, people in Cali love to spend their money.
Like everywhere else in the US. The job market sucks. Its tough to get a job.

- What kind job/field are you trying to get into?
- How much are you paying for rent now? In SD, living in a decent area would probably be @ 1100+ for studio, 1250+ for a one bedroom, etc...
- I'm not too sure about LA but rent should be pretty close to SD.
- Its not that hard to find a place if you have the money.
- Visit Cali first - just to make sure you really want to live here.
- If you're serious - look for a job online/agencies/apartments while you are in FL to get a feel of things.

Living in Cali is
pimp.gif

Cali is broke...but its really not that bad. Malls are still packed, People are still buying new and nice cars, people in Cali love to spend their money.
Like everywhere else in the US. The job market sucks. Its tough to get a job.

- What kind job/field are you trying to get into?
- How much are you paying for rent now? In SD, living in a decent area would probably be @ 1100+ for studio, 1250+ for a one bedroom, etc...
- I'm not too sure about LA but rent should be pretty close to SD.
- Its not that hard to find a place if you have the money.
- Visit Cali first - just to make sure you really want to live here.
- If you're serious - look for a job online/agencies/apartments while you are in FL to get a feel of things.

I live in LA.

I love it. The weather, women, clubs, food, Staples etc.

I've been to San Diego quite a few times too, it's dope. La Jolla Cove is some damn nice.

I live in LA.

I love it. The weather, women, clubs, food, Staples etc.

I've been to San Diego quite a few times too, it's dope. La Jolla Cove is some damn nice.

Cali>>>>>>>>>>>your place of residence
but seriously it depends on what area of LA you wanna stay at
there are cheap places (word to section
glasses.gif
but also OK places like in the valleys

Cali>>>>>>>>>>>your place of residence
but seriously it depends on what area of LA you wanna stay at
there are cheap places (word to section
glasses.gif
but also OK places like in the valleys

I'm contemplating moving to LA. Everyone keeps warning me that the Bay is so much better tho.

I'm contemplating moving to LA. Everyone keeps warning me that the Bay is so much better tho.

I haven't been outside of Cali to say if it's good or not, but from what I see on the news weather-wise; Cali is good.

Traffic is the only thing that sucks.

I haven't been outside of Cali to say if it's good or not, but from what I see on the news weather-wise; Cali is good.

Traffic is the only thing that sucks.

^ Low key true. If you got an idea of what you r doing work/school-wise and its worth it then by all means move to LA. Its great down here.  They say the state is broke but I honestly don't notice it except for higher ticket prices... If you r trying to look for any type of job it might be hard to find one that pays well... Finding an apartment is pretty easy but being from LA I know that what I consider cheap is expensive in most places... 

Back
Top Bottom