living in california

I think I'm almost ready to make the move to LA. All you damn Laker fans are annoying as hell though.

Raised in Pasadena and I love it. I've been around the world, and I get homesick after a week or so. I don't see myself leaving cali until I retire to some beachfront property in puerto vallarta or something similar.

Raised in Pasadena and I love it. I've been around the world, and I get homesick after a week or so. I don't see myself leaving cali until I retire to some beachfront property in puerto vallarta or something similar.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I live in Sacramento. I like it here.
Word. I could never leave California and I damn near wanna stay and raise my kids in Sacramento. I am jealous of the 75+ degree weather SoCal is having right now compared to our 55+

But its still better than snow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I live in Sacramento. I like it here.
Word. I could never leave California and I damn near wanna stay and raise my kids in Sacramento. I am jealous of the 75+ degree weather SoCal is having right now compared to our 55+

But its still better than snow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by jasoner27

what part would you say all the lovely Filipino ladies posted in the asian thread reside bc thats where I wanna be 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
SF, South SF, Daly City...There's a mall called Serramonte that's filled with them, my Filipino friend calls it "Serramanila"
laugh.gif

South City all day. Daly City has them too you got to hit up Westlake shopping area.

Break down of California from my prospective...

Born in SD moved when I was 8
Lived in Bay Area (South San Francisco) until 20
Went to school in San Diego (UCSD) til 23
Back in SF for my Masters....

San Francisco has the best vibe of all, you have that Cali feel yet there is some East coast vibe too. It is a perfect match, not too hot, not too cold, tons of things to do. I like to think of it as the West coast version of NY. I love NY and San Francisco is it for me. LA and SD are nice and give you more of that "CALIFORNIA ON TV" feel, but I don't think I'd want to raise a family there, maybe SD.

CALI all day, BAY AREA holds it down good.

what part would you say all the lovely Filipino ladies posted in the asian thread reside bc thats where I wanna be 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
SF, South SF, Daly City...There's a mall called Serramonte that's filled with them, my Filipino friend calls it "Serramanila"
laugh.gif

South City all day. Daly City has them too you got to hit up Westlake shopping area.

San Francisco has the best vibe of all, you have that Cali feel yet there is some East coast vibe too. It is a perfect match, not too hot, not too cold, tons of things to do. I like to think of it as the West coast version of NY. I love NY and San Francisco is it for me. LA and SD are nice and give you more of that "CALIFORNIA ON TV" feel, but I don't think I'd want to raise a family there, maybe SD.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Perfect description of the city
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Perfect description of the city
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The We$t get the money. 
Honestly, California is great. Nice weather, fine women, and marijuana is damn near legal. 

If you're working and have steady income this is the place to live, no doubt about it.

The We$t get the money. 
Honestly, California is great. Nice weather, fine women, and marijuana is damn near legal. 

If you're working and have steady income this is the place to live, no doubt about it.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

going to move to cali next year from the big apple. expecting a major culture difference since everyone in ny is about getting that paper. hope people arent as stuck up over there. i expect LA folks to be stuck up though word to hollywood
Moving to move? I like that idea.

going to move to cali next year from the big apple. expecting a major culture difference since everyone in ny is about getting that paper. hope people arent as stuck up over there. i expect LA folks to be stuck up though word to hollywood
Moving to move? I like that idea.

Judging a whole region off of Hollywood?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Come on dude, that +$%# is stupid, grow up and live life. Just as i'm sure all NYers don't look like the Brooklyn Brawler and eat pizza and cart dogs all day while rocking timbs and sweatpants, don't come out here with a similar narrow-minded mentality. That'll get you nowhere fast.

Judging a whole region off of Hollywood?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Come on dude, that +$%# is stupid, grow up and live life. Just as i'm sure all NYers don't look like the Brooklyn Brawler and eat pizza and cart dogs all day while rocking timbs and sweatpants, don't come out here with a similar narrow-minded mentality. That'll get you nowhere fast.

Back
Top Bottom