living in california

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

I am from the Bay Area, but I have also recently lived in Los Angeles. Its like comparing apples and oranges when trying to pick between the two, but my answer always is CALIFORNIA as a whole, is just perfect. I would love to live in San Diego though...I love that city.
From the Bay to San Diego, its not that great. I think LA would be better imo. Hella females but alot are stuck up and the vibe is hella different from LA and the Bay. Not bad, just extremely chill.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

I am from the Bay Area, but I have also recently lived in Los Angeles. Its like comparing apples and oranges when trying to pick between the two, but my answer always is CALIFORNIA as a whole, is just perfect. I would love to live in San Diego though...I love that city.
From the Bay to San Diego, its not that great. I think LA would be better imo. Hella females but alot are stuck up and the vibe is hella different from LA and the Bay. Not bad, just extremely chill.

and from what i seen and heard the vibe is kinda corny like their slang, their hip hop sucks so i feel like i could bag all the shortys out there being from Ny
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

and from what i seen and heard the vibe is kinda corny like their slang, their hip hop sucks so i feel like i could bag all the shortys out there being from Ny
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by solesavage

I'm originally from San Francisco, now living in OC. SF is fun to visit but terrible to live in. Cold weather, Fog 24/7, and the city is so small you can only do so much. Night life gets repetitive. Also real estate is horrible.

Southern California has better females, beautiful weather, so many cities/options if you want to head out. San Diego 1. hours away, Vegas 3.5 hours away. I can keep going on and on, but you get the point.
Son, you're comparing a city to one half of California. At least replace San Francisco with the Bay Area then you got a pretty good argument.

I'm saying. Also, how long did you live in San Fransico for? What age range? San Francisco is a city that is always reinventing itself, always new things to do, depending on your interests. I would say you haven't been everywhere and done everything. Nightlife isn't all about clubs and bars, so I can't see how repetitive it can get. Real estate is horrible, though.
laugh.gif

I'm originally from San Francisco, now living in OC. SF is fun to visit but terrible to live in. Cold weather, Fog 24/7, and the city is so small you can only do so much. Night life gets repetitive. Also real estate is horrible.

Southern California has better females, beautiful weather, so many cities/options if you want to head out. San Diego 1. hours away, Vegas 3.5 hours away. I can keep going on and on, but you get the point.
Son, you're comparing a city to one half of California. At least replace San Francisco with the Bay Area then you got a pretty good argument.

I'm saying. Also, how long did you live in San Fransico for? What age range? San Francisco is a city that is always reinventing itself, always new things to do, depending on your interests. I would say you haven't been everywhere and done everything. Nightlife isn't all about clubs and bars, so I can't see how repetitive it can get. Real estate is horrible, though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jasoner27

what part would you say all the lovely Filipino ladies posted in the asian thread reside bc thats where I wanna be 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
SF, South SF, Daly City...There's a mall called Serramonte that's filled with them, my Filipino friend calls it "Serramanila"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jasoner27

what part would you say all the lovely Filipino ladies posted in the asian thread reside bc thats where I wanna be 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
SF, South SF, Daly City...There's a mall called Serramonte that's filled with them, my Filipino friend calls it "Serramanila"
laugh.gif

going to move to cali next year from the big apple. expecting a major culture difference since everyone in ny is about getting that paper. hope people arent as stuck up over there. i expect LA folks to be stuck up though word to hollywood

going to move to cali next year from the big apple. expecting a major culture difference since everyone in ny is about getting that paper. hope people arent as stuck up over there. i expect LA folks to be stuck up though word to hollywood

Cali
pimp.gif

In the summer when the girls and im talking white, black, asian, latinas any damn race dress
pimp.gif

They wear their sandals with nice pedicured feet, wearing some little shorts or a nice tight skirt. At times you can see their thongs when they bend over. Followed by wearing a tank-top or some other sexy shirt showing off their cleavage.
devil.gif

Then you whipping in your car playing that Cali love or Still Dre, with windows down feeling that cool breeze with them Ray-Bans on
pimp.gif

Cali
pimp.gif

In the summer when the girls and im talking white, black, asian, latinas any damn race dress
pimp.gif

They wear their sandals with nice pedicured feet, wearing some little shorts or a nice tight skirt. At times you can see their thongs when they bend over. Followed by wearing a tank-top or some other sexy shirt showing off their cleavage.
devil.gif

Then you whipping in your car playing that Cali love or Still Dre, with windows down feeling that cool breeze with them Ray-Bans on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif

Raised in the Bay Area. Moved out to So-Cal Summer of 99' never went back home. No lie. First and foremost i'm not hating on the bay, I LOVE visiting. I have to head home 4-5X a year.....I'm basing it off my own experience, taste. I'm not into cold weather, rain, fog, none of that. SF is consistently muggy year round. Weather is 80% of the reason why I love So-Cal. Nightlife really had nothing to do with me moving, but the city is small, there is only so much you can do. SF lacks beautiful women, nothing comes close to Southern California.

Ever since I moved to So-Cal, I now own a home, have a good job, i'm blessed out here. I know for a fact if I lived in SF I would not be a homeowner. I have cousins who make double what I make that still live with their parents in SF, or paying $2500 rent for a 2 bedroom. smh

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif

Raised in the Bay Area. Moved out to So-Cal Summer of 99' never went back home. No lie. First and foremost i'm not hating on the bay, I LOVE visiting. I have to head home 4-5X a year.....I'm basing it off my own experience, taste. I'm not into cold weather, rain, fog, none of that. SF is consistently muggy year round. Weather is 80% of the reason why I love So-Cal. Nightlife really had nothing to do with me moving, but the city is small, there is only so much you can do. SF lacks beautiful women, nothing comes close to Southern California.

Ever since I moved to So-Cal, I now own a home, have a good job, i'm blessed out here. I know for a fact if I lived in SF I would not be a homeowner. I have cousins who make double what I make that still live with their parents in SF, or paying $2500 rent for a 2 bedroom. smh

born and raised in southern cali... i dont think theres any place quite like it
beautiful girls, beautiful beaches, good food, job opportunities...
although id like to experience the east coast a bit.... it was 87 Deg the other day and its damn january! thats nuts
it could use a bit more cold weather i guess

born and raised in southern cali... i dont think theres any place quite like it
beautiful girls, beautiful beaches, good food, job opportunities...
although id like to experience the east coast a bit.... it was 87 Deg the other day and its damn january! thats nuts
it could use a bit more cold weather i guess

I think I'm almost ready to make the move to LA. All you damn Laker fans are annoying as hell though.

Back
Top Bottom