Living without television?

So my old tv gave out yesterday. And not having it on in my room just feels weird. Im pretty much broke and im going to have to deal with it. Any body ever feel this way?

So my old tv gave out yesterday. And not having it on in my room just feels weird. Im pretty much broke and im going to have to deal with it. Any body ever feel this way?

It'll be alright especially in today's world because you can watch most shows online anyway.
Living without a computer is 100x worse nowadays.

It'll be alright especially in today's world because you can watch most shows online anyway.

Yeah, but there are some people (like me) who just feels more comfortable to do everything with the TV on and just leave it on as background noise without actually watching it. OP, just save up and get an LG or Sharp.

Yeah, but there are some people (like me) who just feels more comfortable to do everything with the TV on and just leave it on as background noise without actually watching it. OP, just save up and get an LG or Sharp.

Originally Posted by acidicality

qft, if you feel lonely, buy a radio

Originally Posted by acidicality

qft, if you feel lonely, buy a radio

Oh man...no tv... that's really roughing it 
laugh.gif

Id actually recommend not rushing to get a new one and use the time to clear your head and think about life and where your going. Television is constantly bombarding your mind with subconscious imagery that takes your thoughts away................ sad thing is I work in t.v.
frown.gif

Id actually recommend not rushing to get a new one and use the time to clear your head and think about life and where your going. Television is constantly bombarding your mind with subconscious imagery that takes your thoughts away................ sad thing is I work in t.v.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

frown.gif

Uhh...

frown.gif

Uhh...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

frown.gif

Uhh...

That's real *%%!. Mine broke and im in no rush to get a new one.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

frown.gif

Uhh...

That's real *%%!. Mine broke and im in no rush to get a new one.

i only watch tv for football games saturdays and my nightly shows. i member one time my net and cable and phone was cut off for a week it was the most peaceful thing to me read and think its like a 'wow' feeling.

i only watch tv for football games saturdays and my nightly shows. i member one time my net and cable and phone was cut off for a week it was the most peaceful thing to me read and think its like a 'wow' feeling.

Back
Top Bottom