Living without television?

Haven't had television since I was a college student..

I'm 2 years removed and it's great.
pimp.gif

Haven't had television since I was a college student..

I'm 2 years removed and it's great.
pimp.gif

Yeah but weened myself off of that addiction in college with ({}) and music so I stopped feeling bad about not having one during that time. It was for like 10 months, got some t.v time in though.

Yeah but weened myself off of that addiction in college with ({}) and music so I stopped feeling bad about not having one during that time. It was for like 10 months, got some t.v time in though.

I basically went 4 years without a tv in college (didn't have the funds to get one and it was an additional distraction/addition to my procrastination)..

It's not bad though, I ended up watching all my shows on my computer. Maybe not the day of, but most shows have their new episodes online a day or two after it airs on tv..

I basically went 4 years without a tv in college (didn't have the funds to get one and it was an additional distraction/addition to my procrastination)..

It's not bad though, I ended up watching all my shows on my computer. Maybe not the day of, but most shows have their new episodes online a day or two after it airs on tv..

I'm living without cable for the first time this year, not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. Internet helps a ton.

I'm living without cable for the first time this year, not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. Internet helps a ton.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I've gone a 2 years without tv.
Not really that big of a deal, I usually just stayed on the computer..

but now I have cable now.. so it's great!

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I've gone a 2 years without tv.
Not really that big of a deal, I usually just stayed on the computer..

but now I have cable now.. so it's great!

I can do without the tv. But not the internet. Cable is expensive and the amount of crap they showing these days isn't worth it.

I can do without the tv. But not the internet. Cable is expensive and the amount of crap they showing these days isn't worth it.

I use the net more than I watch television, BUT with that said, when I ever move out on my own, I'm def going to get a TV.

so you dudes aren't gamers?

I'm not one anymore, but planing on getting a new system, need a TV for that right, and I watch my sports on TV.

I use the net more than I watch television, BUT with that said, when I ever move out on my own, I'm def going to get a TV.

so you dudes aren't gamers?

I'm not one anymore, but planing on getting a new system, need a TV for that right, and I watch my sports on TV.

i'm a senior in college and haven't had a television for the past 2 years. I recently purchased a 32" LCD, and needless to say, I have already made up for all of the lost time............

i'm a senior in college and haven't had a television for the past 2 years. I recently purchased a 32" LCD, and needless to say, I have already made up for all of the lost time............

Originally Posted by acidicality

It'll be alright especially in today's world because you can watch most shows online anyway.
Living without a computer is 100x worse nowadays.

yup. i recently got a tv 9well my gf did lol)
before that i think i been without a tv for like 2yrs.
ehhh my roomate had one, i would watch it here n there. but u can just stream anything online now....

Originally Posted by acidicality

It'll be alright especially in today's world because you can watch most shows online anyway.
Living without a computer is 100x worse nowadays.

yup. i recently got a tv 9well my gf did lol)
before that i think i been without a tv for like 2yrs.
ehhh my roomate had one, i would watch it here n there. but u can just stream anything online now....

Back
Top Bottom