Living without television?

I wouldn't be able to...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

It'll be alright especially in today's world because you can watch most shows online anyway.
Living without a computer is 100x worse nowadays.
not really that bad. ive gone a year without tv and computer and i didnt miss it.

It'll be alright especially in today's world because you can watch most shows online anyway.
not really that bad. ive gone a year without tv and computer and i didnt miss it.

damn OP, i feel for you. Too bad it wasnt a few months earlier. I threw my old tube tv out (works fine) when I moved cause i didnt want to bother taking it with me. Woulda gladly given it to an NT brother in need.

damn OP, i feel for you. Too bad it wasnt a few months earlier. I threw my old tube tv out (works fine) when I moved cause i didnt want to bother taking it with me. Woulda gladly given it to an NT brother in need.

i dont even watch tv. its not that bad. use the internet to download movies and $*%%.

i dont even watch tv. its not that bad. use the internet to download movies and $*%%.

I've just recently got cable again after not having it for a year, you get used to it, though not having internet...

I've just recently got cable again after not having it for a year, you get used to it, though not having internet...

I would cancel my cable TV if not for Laker games/NFL games. If there were some way to get a near broadcast quality on the internet, I'd cancel with the quickness.

I would cancel my cable TV if not for Laker games/NFL games. If there were some way to get a near broadcast quality on the internet, I'd cancel with the quickness.

Once I moved into my current apartment (over a year now) I have been without a tv. I do not watch much tv to begin with, so outside of the news, Law & Order and sports, everything that I watch is available online.

This. Living without TV is not that bad especially since you can get whatever you want on the internet nowadays.

Living without Computer/Internet/TV is another thing.

This. Living without TV is not that bad especially since you can get whatever you want on the internet nowadays.

Living without Computer/Internet/TV is another thing.

Once I moved into my current apartment (over a year now) I have been without a tv. I do not watch much tv to begin with, so outside of the news, Law & Order and sports, everything that I watch is available online.

Back
Top Bottom