Living without television?

Originally Posted by acidicality

It'll be alright especially in today's world because you can watch most shows online anyway.
Living without a computer is 100x worse nowadays.

this is so true
tv for me is ok i mean im at work half of the time o school so i dont really watch tv
but being without the internet o a computer is so much worse
i cant imagine life without a computer

Originally Posted by acidicality

It'll be alright especially in today's world because you can watch most shows online anyway.
Living without a computer is 100x worse nowadays.

this is so true
tv for me is ok i mean im at work half of the time o school so i dont really watch tv
but being without the internet o a computer is so much worse
i cant imagine life without a computer

Living without television is easy. I havent watched tv in like two years. I only play ps3 and watch movies from my tv.

Living without television is easy. I havent watched tv in like two years. I only play ps3 and watch movies from my tv.

Last year my TV went out in October and the only time I watched television was in my moms room to catch SportsCenter...and thats it. Didn't get it fixed until April of this year. It drove me nuts sometimes having a LCD screen in the room and not being able to turn it on but I adapted and when I fixed it, it was that much better. At one point I just had the Office running on my laptop all day everyday.

Last year my TV went out in October and the only time I watched television was in my moms room to catch SportsCenter...and thats it. Didn't get it fixed until April of this year. It drove me nuts sometimes having a LCD screen in the room and not being able to turn it on but I adapted and when I fixed it, it was that much better. At one point I just had the Office running on my laptop all day everyday.

my couz actaully does live without cable..

I be like your buggin, he does have internet, but if you bring a girl over are yall gonna really wanna watch DVD's all day?

he says yea.. i be like he's too cheap

my couz actaully does live without cable..

I be like your buggin, he does have internet, but if you bring a girl over are yall gonna really wanna watch DVD's all day?

he says yea.. i be like he's too cheap

I've been living by myself since the end of August and haven't had a TV since then. It's not TOO bad now that I have internet hooked up. But when I didn't have that either, it sucked.

I've been living by myself since the end of August and haven't had a TV since then. It's not TOO bad now that I have internet hooked up. But when I didn't have that either, it sucked.

Back
Top Bottom