local aspiring (whack) rappers trying to sell you their cd outside of bodegas unappreciation

yea its a pretty bad technique to walk up to people to "sell" a cd.
people dont buy cd's of major artist so they not gonna buy a no name artist,
i just gave away my joint, i would down size it from a full cd to an EP, and just give it away... i think you have a better chance of somebody listening to it then getting rejected selling a cd.

i had a dude in the mall, coem up to me and try to sell me a damn herring bone chain (sp?)  i was like
eek.gif
 (why do you have that) then 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

These "rappers" were "performing" and trying to sell their CD at some local towny bar near Green Bay, WI. You can tell they're a joke just by looking at the picture of them. It has to be hard enough to try and sell your own music, but at least try not to look like a complete ****** while doing it....throwing up gang signs when you're Straight Outta 'Sconsin.
tired.gif

168skli.jpg
can you please put up one of their songs?
laugh.gif

Yeah it's annoying but I rather see that than that same person trying to sell drugs. At the same time you can' t blame them, I can't count how out of town white kids that come to the city to shop and actually end up buying these.

Originally Posted by Nek32

These "rappers" were "performing" and trying to sell their CD at some local towny bar near Green Bay, WI. You can tell they're a joke just by looking at the picture of them. It has to be hard enough to try and sell your own music, but at least try not to look like a complete ****** while doing it....throwing up gang signs when you're Straight Outta 'Sconsin.
tired.gif

168skli.jpg

laugh.gif
this pic = the 4 levels of fail

I hate this %%%#. Dude hit me the other day talking about it. "Straight West Coat Underground Music" Me: Nah I'm good. "Well I got these Jay-Z/Drake/Ludacris mixes. All brand new music." Me: Dog I got the internet. I got them joints

got into a fist fight with one of these dudes once. he took a swing at me(missed by an inch) because i kept walking without saying anything.

my buddy whos a muai thai fighter who he didn't know was with me then jumped in and had a field day with him.

HOME OF THE DUDES TRYING TO SELL THEM CD'S...FULTON ST....

OH AND I WILL GET PICS OF THEM DUDES BY LATER ON TODAY!

Originally Posted by Nash

Venice Beach right in front of the weight lifting section/tennis courts is notorious for that

"ey bruh you like rap?"

laugh.gif
for real. always tryna put headphones somebody. i just tell them i dont have time for that *%*$.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I just tell them I listen to Folk music.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I WAS ACTUALLY LISTENING TO CLASSICAL MUSIC ONE DAY WHEN THEY STOPPED ME AND I SAID "YO HOMEY THIS IS REAL HEAT RIGHT HERE!" I PULLED OUT MY HEADPHONES IN THE MIDDLE OF FANTASIE IN A D MINOR BY THE R.P.O. DUDE WAS STUNNED!!! LOL

- dont really see them around my way, but i hardly go anywhere either....

- i did get hit up pretty smooth while visiting Atlanta. some dude walked up and asked if i wanted the new DJ Drama (or whatever other popular DJ that comes out with cds). i picked it up for $5, popped it in, and it was a cd with dude on it. i
laugh.gif
 about it though *kanye shrug*

Happens all the time in SF downtown, they ask me if I listen to rap and so on I use to say yeah. Big mistake trying to make me buy their damn cd, talking about support your local bay area rapper. I'm not even a big fan of bay area rap. Nowadays, wehen they ask me if I listened to rap I hit em with the No (choppa).

I had one of these dudes approach me in a mall one time back in 2000, he was in a wheelchair he gave me his whole story saying his lower body was paralyzed from a car accident, he even said I'll let you listen to it before you buy it, I felt bad for the dude so I said ok let me listen.

so he says well we gotta go down to radio shack to use a cd player, I said I'll just buy one how much? he was nah man I want to know what you think. So we go to the store and listen to it, it's horrible he just rapped over all over the popular beats of the time, then his cd starts skipping and he blames the display cd player at the store, I was like man I gotta go how much is a cd and he says $15
eek.gif

I said man I don't have it... I gotta go, he then drops the price to $10 then to $5, I felt bad for the guy because of the wheelchair so I buy one.

I see the same dude the next week walking to the bus stop.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I had one of these dudes approach me in a mall one time back in 2000, he was in a wheelchair he gave me his whole story saying his lower body was paralyzed from a car accident, he even said I'll let you listen to it before you buy it, I felt bad for the dude so I said ok let me listen.

so he says well we gotta go down to radio shack to use a cd player, I said I'll just buy one how much? he was nah man I want to know what you think. So we go to the store and listen to it, it's horrible he just rapped over all over the popular beats of the time, then his cd starts skipping and he blames the display cd player at the store, I was like man I gotta go how much is a cd and he says $15
eek.gif

I said man I don't have it... I gotta go, he then drops the price to $10 then to $5, I felt bad for the guy because of the wheelchair so I buy one.

I see the same dude the next week walking to the bus stop.
mad.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Trynna buy some kicks and Clothes and dudes are straight harassing me for their weak music..

That corny rapper Maino use to be down there too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

u know what this is a wack rapper they look jus like this............................

http://photobucket.com/images/wale

He looks like a complete idiot.
FYI @wale if you see this your music sucks. Have a nice day
smile.gif

- i find the constant jabs taken at Wale to come off as complete jealousy. its like dudes go out of their way to say his music sucks.

- but that NT though. dudes on here are like brothers that grew up hating each other, no matter what one does, the other always has something bad to say about it.

- at the end of the day Wale has probably done more than most NTers have done all week.

Man I wouldn't even ask for a freestyle, cause what happens when they do and it's actually pretty good?! You're screwed for that one.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

smh.gif
all the time, i just bolt right past them though

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by richyung412

u know what this is a wack rapper they look jus like this............................

http://photobucket.com/images/wale

He looks like a complete idiot.
FYI @wale if you see this your music sucks. Have a nice day
smile.gif

- i find the constant jabs taken at Wale to come off as complete jealousy. its like dudes go out of their way to say his music sucks.

- but that NT though. dudes on here are like brothers that grew up hating each other, no matter what one does, the other always has something bad to say about it.

- at the end of the day Wale has probably done more than most NTers have done all week.

Ok but im telling you im not a fan of him his music sucks im not hating on him he try's too hard People go at him on here cuz there not feeling him ya big dummy
COME ON SON!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

*#$$$+ stay taking shots at rilla.
laugh.gif
'Tween me, you, and the rest of the interwebs..... Low,  these weak %$* %*+@$! don't want no smoke...  I woke up and ate breakfast. They woke up on my #*#$.. ALL bad.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I've seen Shea Davis tryin' to sell his cd's on fordham road and 3rd ave

He probably still does
laugh.gif
Yo and you didn't cop any of his joints?

Next time you see him get all his new !*!+ and send em to me please.

Back
Top Bottom