|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude really said he's not gonna think about the team or any basketball related decisions because he has a "vacation in Mexico"

Mother ****** you're the 2nd worst team in the league, get your *** in the film room and figure something out to ******* help the team. Or at least spend some time figuring out how to help these young players your constantly demeaning.

**** a Mexico man you don't deserve no ******* mojitos and enchiladas you don't even deserve a double double animal style.

The audacity to actually say leave me alone I'm going on vacation...like he's Phil Jackson coming off a 3-peat headed down to Montana to get some well deserved relaxation.

***** win a few games.
Do some work, call your young players, be in touch, give help
Vacation in the off season.

This dude man. :smh:

Last edited:
Good point.

BS: "Chris Paul was better."

us: "So how can he improve?"

BS: "I'm going to bench him so he can figure that out."

me:

View media item 701904
BS: "I didn’t say it was a bad thing, but it is a bad thing at times"

1432152088-o740d.gif

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]you don't deserve no ******* mojitos and enchiladas you don't even deserve a double double animal style.[/quote]Wait, why you putting mojitos & enchiladas above INO? :frown:

"You don't deserve Gatorade! You don't even deserve water!"

"You don't deserve a 3-piece suit! You don't even deserve a tie!"

"You don't deserve mojitos & enchiladas! You don't even deserve a double-double animal style!"

:frown:

L2B, plz.

[quote name="PMatic"][quote name="DarthSka"]Good point.

BS: "Chris Paul was better."

us: "So how can he improve?"

BS: "I'm going to bench him so he can figure that out."

me:

View media item 701904[/quote]BS: "I didn’t say it was a bad thing, but it is a bad thing at times"

1432152088-o740d.gif
[/quote]Right?! :lol:

[quote name="CP1708"]Him doing nothing, IS helping the team.[/quote]Aaaaye, picture this, though. Picture him like telling the FO, "Whew, thankfully it's All Star Weekend and I can hit up the film room with the coaches."

And THEY tell HIM, "Actually, we were thinking Mexico might be a better fit for you this weekend."

"Nah, I need to..."

"Adios!"

:lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]you don't deserve no ******* mojitos and enchiladas you don't even deserve a double double animal style.
Wait, why you putting mojitos & enchiladas above INO? :frown:

"You don't deserve Gatorade! You don't even deserve water!"

"You don't deserve a 3-piece suit! You don't even deserve a tie!"

"You don't deserve mojitos & enchiladas! You don't even deserve a double-double animal style!"

:frown:

L2B, plz.[/quote]

I was actually thinking about as i was typing it...like wait hold up, id rather have a double double than an enchilada...
so maybe a mcdonalds 'hamburger' would of been a better example :lol: :nerd:

Speaking of young dlo, he's got good vision on and off the court

MB42139.JPG

pqi9scdi88tmbt99.jpg

mariah_std3.jpg

blogger-image-741542093.jpg

B_pXvNJUwAAjDy1.jpg

I went to the SC game against uw a couple weeks ago and he was there with this chick. I was going to my seat and walked right passed them as they got put up on the kiss cam. Dlo was looking at his phone and she tapped him to get his attention. He looked up at the kiss cam for a second and then went right back to his phone :rofl:. Bruh was cold as ice

Speaking of young dlo, he's got good vision on and off the court

MB42139.JPG

pqi9scdi88tmbt99.jpg

mariah_std3.jpg

blogger-image-741542093.jpg

B_pXvNJUwAAjDy1.jpg

I went to the SC game against uw a couple weeks ago and he was there with this chick. I was going to my seat and walked right passed them as they got put up on the kiss cam. Dlo was looking at his phone and she tapped him to get his attention. He looked up at the kiss cam for a second and then went right back to his phone :rofl:. Bruh was cold as ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom