|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BScott Wrong coach for wrong personnel just like Brown and MDA..perfect coach for team tank..gotta hit reset button next year

Yessir I am.

View media item 1910102
Turban was only for the wedding day tho, cleaned up for the reception :lol: (my paps and I)

One of my best friends is Sikh. When I say yall know how to party! Lol he got married in 2008 and once the religious part of the ceremony was over...it was straight party time!

JC looked nervous out there and I don't know why he let CJ take that layup....didn't Kobe talk to him about acting light skinned? Lol

Did any of you guys catch this?
Clarkson told DLO not to say anything crazy when asked how it felt to be unleashed
:lol:  

giphy.gif

----------

BioEZffCAAAIJwr.png:large

Last edited:
Honestly think he did announced his retirement to take some heat off him and the team.

A play I would like to see attempted by us in the 2nd Half of the Season.. Was something I saw in the Rookie/Sophmore game... Yes I know, you can't get any actual analysis on anything from a game like that, but there was a couple Russell assists that got me thinking about something I would like to see us try.

Run from a Horns set. Russell and Clarkson both have to be in. Russell has the ball at the top of the key, Clarkson in the corner, everything else is irrelevant.

You set a pick for Russell to get him going down the middle of the lane. Whichever way Russell is supposed to go from the pick, Clarkson is on the opposite side. At the same time Clarkson tries to sneak in a baseline backdoor cut.

If it works, Russell either has a wide open layup... Or if that's not there, and Clarkson has a step on his man, Russell easy drop off for Clarkson.

If neither are there, Russell has to quickly clear it out. The final option is that you hope is that with the amount of movement toward the hoop, it should allow one of the bigs who started out at the elbow to be open for a midrange shot.

When he was accepting his MVP, Ernie asked him about Kobe and he said "I grew up a... *pause* idolizing Kobe"

He probably just trying to avoid starting stupid rumors but it was funny he caught himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom