|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y does everyone want Westbrook? Give me KD and a pg with vision like dlo that's a formula to win...Westbrook is koo to watch but I don't want him

I can already tell the allergies are going to be in overdrive on the 13th. Started getting the butterflies last night.

But the quintessential one to Bryant came in the wee hours of Sunday morning inside a rented-out restaurant, where he was the guest of honor at a celebration arranged by Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade.
So after All-Star Saturday festivities ended, the group headed out to the party that mattered most to them. Dinner was a fish dish, and it wasn't served until after 2 a.m. The wine and spirits were flowing long before that, and for a little while afterward as well. By the time everything had wound down, sunrise wasn't far away.
Wade gave him a customized robe and some other clothes bearing his logo - along with a one-year subscription to Netflix, because Bryant is about to have a lot of time on his hands. Paul gave him a bunch of presents that he said would properly prepare Bryant for retirement, such as dental adhesive, reading glasses, compression socks and a cane. Anthony offered a magnum of Gaja Barbaresco, Italian wine for the player who grew up in Italy and says much like vino itself he got better with age.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/private-dinner-among-kobes-star-highlights-093153532--nba.html

Baxter Holmes floated that Kobe will rep the Lakers in the draft lottery in May on the TrueHoop podcast. :lol:

Y does everyone want Westbrook? Give me KD and a pg with vision like dlo that's a formula to win...Westbrook is koo to watch but I don't want him

Thought I was the only one. Russ is cool but he needs his own team. High usage and not an off ball type of player. I'd rather see how the kids pan out

Thought I was the only one. Russ is cool but he needs his own team. High usage and not an off ball type of player. I'd rather see how the kids pan out

I agree.

Just give me Simmons or Ingram, preferably Ingram and I'll be happy watching them grow

Key thing to watch here...

If Whiteside gets traded to Houston.... I think that that could seal him being in LA.

Whiteside doesn't seem like the guy Darryl Morey would give a max to, especially when he doesn't have his Bird Rights, and can't make moves beforehand to put more pieces together.

That's if the Lakers even look his way... Based on track record... That's unlikely

:lol: at saying no thanks to a top 5 player in the league who's still in his prime.

I'm a big Horford guy too but he's too old for this crew

I don't think so.

He's actually still playing at a high level, and is transforming with how to league is going.

He's got some years left, and I think there's a balance that needs to be hit with having veterans with these young guys..

Just cuzz you're a top 5 player doesn't mean you're going to win a championship...I want the Lakers to build a team not just try to stack up on any one that's willing to come

He has plenty in the tank, no doubt about that. But our team is still 3-5 years away from competing and I'd rather not drop 20 mil on a player who won't be around for it. Gotta gamble on promising young talent and hope they become something. The vets can be respected role players / starters but not guys we should build our team around.

He has plenty in the tank, no doubt about that. But our team is still 3-5 years away from competing and I'd rather not drop 20 mil on a player who won't be around for it. Gotta gamble on promising young talent and hope they become something. The vets can be respected role players / starters but not guys we should build our team around.

:lol: this is ridiculous. Show me a team who's has 3rd and 4th year players as their best and contended? Y'all ate going against everything in history. We need a star(s) or superstar(s) to help accelerate the growth of the young guys.

Even if you believe every guy is going to pan out to their ultimate form that's at least 5 years away, you don't win with just young guys it'sit's been proven, unless those guys are stars right or the gate and even that's not good enough.

:lol: this is ridiculous. Show me a team who's has 3rd and 4th year players as their best and contended?

OKC-Finals-Wallpaper-1600x1200-2.jpg

Tobias and Oladipo on the block?

this may be a wild couple days.

Can we please just get rid of Hibb and Bass for draft picks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom