|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarkson showed great court vision last season against first string defense and this year when he actually tries to get the team involved. Haven't seen d lo navigate screens and manipulate the defense as well as jc did laat year, yet. Seems like he's been instructed not to worry about it for now. But the day after byron said he wants him to improve his passing he dropped 7 assists so we'll see what he does from here on out. +/- is a garbage stat but Russell seeing all of his time against bench units might have something to do with that.

Last edited:
Jordan is awesome, a great story, a great kid and has earned himself a LARGE contract this offseason...

but Clarkson is trade bait maybe trade deadline next year IMO

Sidebar:

DLo's vision and P/R prowess would make me think that a lights out shooter at the 2 spot would be fantastic.

Khris Middleton for Clarkson, Lou.... who says no? :lol:

Everybody has their opinion, thats Fine.. Right now, today, Clarkson is our best player.. That statement is Facts.

I swear some of y'all man. Smh. Like y'all really analyze and offer opinions like this is 2k

Circumstance more than anything.

If the Lakers could move Lou, Lee would have been a decent secondary target in FA. Start Russell-Lee and bring Clarkson off the bench.

I think its mainly for defensive balance. Clarkson is a spark plug player and I think would be equally effective coming off the bench, possibly even better.

Yea I'm just gonna (try to) let it go from now on. Laker fans always looking for a late round steal and then when we get one they wanna trade him or not let him grow. I doubt if that happens so it's moot anyway

e_S5m_FKe.jpg

Yea I'm just gonna (try to) let it go from now on. Laker fans always looking for a late round steal and then when we get one they wanna trade him or not let him grow. I doubt if that happens so it's moot anyway

Who is "we" Clipper fan?

It's just a projection on my part.

I'd love for Clarkson to prove me wrong. :\

Laker fans always looking for a late round steal and then when we get one they wanna trade him or not let him grow.

I mean, they wanna do it with the #2 pick, no way #46 gonna stand a chance. :lol:

We're 2-3 summer league games away from "Brandon Ingram is trash, we shoulda drafted Gary Payton Jr", blah blah blah

Jordan is awesome, a great story, a great kid and has earned himself a LARGE contract this offseason...

but Clarkson is trade bait maybe trade deadline next year IMO

Sidebar:

DLo's vision and P/R prowess would make me think that a lights out shooter at the 2 spot would be fantastic.

Khris Middleton for Clarkson, Lou.... who says no? :lol:

If Clarkson gets a huge contract extension.The same fans who love him right now, will be the first one's calling for him to be traded if he's averaging below 20 points per game and does not make the allstar team as a starter or reserve next year. Dude's will be saying we over paid him and now his trade value went down and he'll be in his 3rd season.

So yup it's the gift & the curse.

Life ain't fair.

I've always viewed and still think's he's a nice player but isn't the type of a player a franchise can build around.

Dude deserves to get paid. But Lakers should be cautious and give him some money but do a 3 or 4 year deal where there is a team option and buyout after year 2 if things don't workout for both the Lakers or him.

Last edited:
He's not going to make the All Star team with the guards in the West. Midas whale get the fire ready now.

Going to be good looking at these posts when JC continues to blossom :pimp:

Let's just hope the lakers are smart enough to keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom