|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop posting Ireland thoughts, they stress me out even tho I know he's clueless as ****.

Giving Byron a vet team makes me irate and it's not even true. :lol:

Please stop posting Ireland thoughts, they stress me out even tho I know he's clueless as ****.

Giving Byron a vet team makes me irate and it's not even true. :lol:
:lol: :lol: I feel you bro lakers fans out here think Ireland and his talk show is the GOAT or something but this FO is stupid enough to give Byron what he wants

:rofl: @ the Laker franchise being built around Byron Scott the coach.

Would be hilarious. The bus family getting rid of all of our young players, to bring in old "vets" just to appease Byron and his system.

If that **** really happened I would hate to admit it but I'd be done as a fan. :lol:

:rofl:

We have a good coaching nucleus to build around

I mean think about it, when you have Byron, Pressey and Eyen, you just need to add a few veteran players here and there and you're an instant contender

:rofl:

Absolutely. All we'd need is Boogie, Draymond, Durant, George, and Westbrook and Byron would have us fighting for a playoff spot.

NOW it makes me believe that DeRuss is a big BUST,,no way near to his potential to be a star in the NBA :smh: failure Mitch :smh: you should've picked Porzingis :nerd:

Last edited:
Not about championships?  Dude has legit gone soft.  We all saw it.  The laughs, the giggles.  Kobe definitely changed and that's how it will be.

Great vid, but not feeling this whole the "Last Kung Fu Master" wardrobe that players are doing to hide their bald spots.

Vanessa w/ that Poison Dart Frog Vest.  She looks filled and wild w/ that light.

Either way.. I mean, either way.. All the fake GM talk will just sit for now.  Once Kobe is gone is when the fax come out.

They need to just switch back to those throwbacks permanently like golden state did. Always hated these v neck wide shoulder sweater vest looking joints they've been rocking since the move to staples. The cut on them is just as bad as the rockets jersey

Quote this if you want 619destroyer banned from this thread.
jk but on a serious note please stop posting.

Last edited:
Bryon Scott will not get fired during this season.

If he leaves he's resign.

Also I wouldn't put it past the Lakers to keep him another year, crazier things have happened.

Coaching right now is the least of my worries, lets hope we get this top 3 pick and then when Free Agents come around i'll focus on that, hopefully by then we'll know who the coach will be.

Not "quite" as important as our Top 3 pick, but no less interesting, our pick #32 could be somethin nice as well.

Taurean Prince SF
Wayne Selden SG
Gary Payton Jr PG

All could be in that range. All a couple years older at 21-23, but for 2nd round picks, you could do a lot worse than one of them. Prince could be added depth behind Ingram. Selden could play SG and slide Clarkson over to back up PG (if we pull DeRozan) and Payton could be the backup PG behind DLo if he's the one we end up with.

One of these 3, + Clarkson, Nance, maybe even Ingram all off the bench (provided we pull someone like Batum or DeRozan bumping the younger guys to the bench) could be nice.

Then you still have Anthony Brown and Tarik Black somewhere in the mix as well.

Our 32nd pick is going to be no one we've ever heard of and turn out better than the 10 picks before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom