|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
why,, because truth hurts about DRuss?? :rolleyes last time i checked,,i think im enttiled to express my opinion and even the US Consttitution has my back

I got your back bruh. You don't have to stop anything.

These guys just really really want our draft picks to work and will defend them no matter what.

As it stands right now the jury is out on Russ.

Why would anyone need to defend players in their 5th month of a career.

Only morons would be tryin to make a determination of them by now.

Not defending anything, it's being logical thinkers. Something you hot take artists lack, considerably.

Some of y'all do the same for other prospects on other teams, not naming names so while I don't agree it's kinda hypocritical.

And I'm honestly just trying to say if Russ will be the guy that we would all like him to be.

Hopefully he pans out.

I'll take DLo over no pick.

Some people forget how close we were to not even having a pick at all.

All I want is for him to be a productive start it PG 3 years from now. Not be a super star, just be efficient and productive.

He wants to say Jahlil Okafor & I... Let's stop beating around the bush about it.

Last edited:
Interesting that you can come to that conclusion after 55 games. And these kind of things is exactly what I mean sweeping declarations can be made about others, but you can't say a thing about D'Lo. 

Last edited:
Interesting that you can come to that conclusion after 55 games. And these kind of things is exactly what I mean sweeping declarations can be made about others, but you can't say a thing about D'Lo. 

Let's not make this an actual debate... It's one you can't win.

My thing is FIT.. Always has been fit. Similar talent level out of college... Comes down to fit.... Russell was best fit.

Okafor was a bad fit for every prospect we had. So far not only do stats prove that, for him and our guys... But his current situation which is better for him than ours proves it as well.

Fit is never be damned, and you simply take BPA when basketball is 5 guys on a court at time... It isn't baseball, isn't football, where there's so many different things going on, fit can be sacrificed.

Really bad fits in the NBA, is like conquering Mt. Everest.

Unless you want to talk about how hard Russell works, or his eyebrows, or he's "Hollywood," or he "looks" like he doesn't care on the court. You know nonsense things, that either have nothing to do with anything, or just simply have been proven wrong

Although, I've never written off Okafor..... Just always said Russell was the right pick

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom