|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Black DA GOD!!!!!!!!

I'm going to Lakers headquarters in El Segundo or at Staples Center and ask to meet dude and drive him to a local 7 eleven and ask him to use my money and buy a lottery power ball ticket :rofl:

He's that lucky.

Got rid of Byron: Check

Hired a young promising coach: Check

Keep the pick: Check

Sign KD and Whiteside: TBA

If it's Simmons, how is he and Randle gonna work? Plus if we sign another big. Gonna be a damn circle jerk in the paint. Middle out compression smh.

If it's Simmons, how is he and Randle gonna work? Plus if we sign another big. Gonna be a damn circle jerk in the paint. Middle out compression smh.

You likely try to run a Simmons / Randle lineup at the 4/5. Interior Defense would be shot, but you would get a lot of rebounding, and face paced push.

Means Nance Jr. likely moves to the 3.

I don't give a damn about how it's gonna work if you get Ben Simmons you start him and Randle together.

Make that **** work Luke, it's what you're being paid for

Not a total circle jerk.

Gotta remember Luke most likely will want to play small ball uptempo style similar to what the Warriors are running now.

He might roll out at times with Randle, Simmons at 4 ad 5 or have one them slide over to the 3.

It all depends on which big man we get also be it: Whitside, Festus, or Biyambo.

Also gotta see if KD or some other free agents come this summer.

Last edited:
With Philly getting rid of that clown at GM you would think they would pick somebody that fits their team better and take Ingram. But who knows with them.

Rich Paul is definitely on the phone tryna get Simmons to the Lakers.

I don't give a damn about how it's gonna work if you get Ben Simmons you start him and Randle together.

:lol: True

This is why Luke was the right coach to hire for the Lakers right now.

I honestly don't know any other coach who could walk into our current situation and know what to do or handle coaching the current state of the Lakers.

Could: JVG, Messina, Doug Collins, Vogel, Thibs, Phil, coach K, or any other old re tread manage this situation better ? I honestly don't think so.

Only person maybe qualified for this coaching job right now is maybe: Kevin Ollie.

Last edited:
So what exactly can Rich Paul do that will make Philly pass on Simmons and draft Ingram? Simmons will probably decline interviews and workouts with Philly but will that be enough?

Last edited:
Why can't Simmons play the 5 when most opponents in the league play small ball these days?

He bulks up a bit and he'll be the most athletic 5 in the league

If Paul George is being moved to the 4 I don't get why Ben can't play 5 eventually

Lakers pick has me like
Ukraine-Kid-Celebration-Euro-2012.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom