|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys comfortable giving Whiteside the max considering Luke will want to play small ball?

Hassan is the perfect center for what this team is being geared for. His athleticism will allow him to run with a small group and dominate most other interior players in the league as everyone else transitions to a faster, smaller look.

Are you guys comfortable giving Whiteside the max considering Luke will want to play small ball?

Small ball does not equate not having a center.

Also Whiteside fits very well with Russell... At least on the P&R where Russell is masterful on pocket pass, and Whiteside has been near the top tier as a roll man

Last edited:
Lol no he can't. Simmons would be better at the 3.

Because?

No we would be an awful defensive team if he's our starting 3 man for mutiple reasons. Perimeter defenders would be able to force him right over left better than bigs from the outside too. Terrible idea.

Seems like you didn't watch Randle at all when he matched up with 3s. He cooks them. And Mitch has already talked about the possibility of him playing the 3 going back to the year he was drafted.

I'd rather save and spend money on a center like Festus Ezeli or Bismack Biyombo for the type of offense Luke is going to want run.

Are those... yours?

eek.gif

[h1]Report: Ben Simmons wants Lakers to draft him so he can sign bigger shoe contract[/h1]
http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/05/17...a-draft-lottery-lakers-keep-first-round-pick/
Welp, I don't want him.

Don't even have the time to discuss why.

I'll tell you over the next 15 years if we end up drafting him.

In short: work first, rewards second. When rewards are sought first, I got a problem with you, like dude asking for a raise in his job interview. IN THE JOB INTERVIEW. Not even on the first day of work, which would also be out of pocket, BUT IN THE JOB INTERVIEW.

Miss me with that 'Oh, that's just ambition. Gotta love it' line.
Lol what? This makes 0 sense. 

It's the job of an agent to get his client as much money as possible. 

His agent is Lebron's agent/friend. They want Nike to sign him, but Adidas is offering more money. His agent feels as if he goes to LA, Nike will up their contract offer. Lebron's team has a relationship with Nike 

D'angelo Russell did the same thing. He waited after the draft to sign a shoe contract because his agent knew his contract would be larger if he became a Laker. 

This isn't about not working hard, rewards first, etc. It's simply business and how a good agent works. 

Watching the Lakers channel right now. Mike Bresnahan says the Sixers got drawn twice for the #1 pick so they had to put the lottery balls in again to re do the rest of the picks in the lottery. He was in the room when the lottery balls were drawn.

Same thing I remember hearing happened last year in the lottery with the T'Wolves.

Last edited:
Whiteside and Randle would grab every board! I was impressed with Randle's ability to rebound considering this was his actual rookie season.
I would try to sign Arron Afflalo, we need a vet on this team, too many young players. And if we can somehow unload Williams and Young :wow:

Whiteside and Randle would grab every board! I was impressed with Randle's ability to rebound considering this was his actual rookie season.
I would try to sign Arron Afflalo, we need a vet on this team, too many young players. And if we can somehow unload Williams and Young
eek.gif
Thats my Ninja use to always try to sell me burnt Cds lmao

what possible trade scenarios with the #2 are there? a player that would make an immediate impact and that is plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom