|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You better believe that minutes after the NBA draft lottery tonight Mitch had at least 5 GM's walking up to him and were saying... "So Mitch about that #2 pick lets talk" :lol:

View media item 2035504
Was probably calling & texting blowing up his phone already.

Mitch probably texted:

View media item 2035506
Saying: "Lets talk after the playoffs"

Last edited:
Somewhat unrelated to us..

Was Discussing on Twitter with a couple of people.... Boston trading number 3 for Jahlil Okafor and a few other working parts makes a ton of sense for both teams.

Sixers have a log jam as is... This clears up the center log jam, that they can't fix (Noel, Embiid & Okafor) It allows them to go Simmons or Ingram without worry.

Then Sixers could circle back at # 3 and fill their PG need with Murray or Dunn

[h1]Report: Ben Simmons wants Lakers to draft him so he can sign bigger shoe contract[/h1]
http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/05/17...a-draft-lottery-lakers-keep-first-round-pick/
Welp, I don't want him.

Don't even have the time to discuss why.

I'll tell you over the next 15 years if we end up drafting him.

In short: work first, rewards second. When rewards are sought first, I got a problem with you, like dude asking for a raise in his job interview. IN THE JOB INTERVIEW. Not even on the first day of work, which would also be out of pocket, BUT IN THE JOB INTERVIEW.

Miss me with that 'Oh, that's just ambition. Gotta love it' line.

Last edited:
Randle can play the 3. Keep neverminding me if you want, he can play multiple positions.

No we would be an awful defensive team if he's our starting 3 man for mutiple reasons. Perimeter defenders would be able to force him right over left better than bigs from the outside too. Terrible idea.

Welp, I don't want him.

Don't even have the time to discuss why.

I'll tell you over the next 15 years if we end up drafting him.

In short: work first, rewards second. When rewards are sought first, I got a problem with you, like dude asking for a raise in his job interview. IN THE JOB INTERVIEW. Not even on the first day of work, which would also be out of pocket, BUT IN THE JOB INTERVIEW.

Miss me with that 'Oh, that's just ambition. Gotta love it' line.

Not gonna lie, this exact sentiment did come across my mind.

high-quality.gif

716293144.gif

Last edited:
Could you guys possibly see Sixers trading a big (Okafor) to Boston (who had rumors linked that they wanted him) for the #3 pick, Draft Ben Simmons at #1 and Dunn at #3????? So in other words Ingram to Lakers?

I think it will be Ingram for us. Think the star potential / upside for Ben is too high for Sixers to pass up. Also even though he doesn't fit a "positional need," he fills a need they have.. Primary ball handler.

Give me Ingram & Payton II... Go after Whiteside with a max. Drastically improve the team defense.

With the other $37mil (excluding any other moves like stretching Swaggy or trading Lou Will)... Go after a starter (that excludes Bazemore because I don't view him as a starter, nor will I want to pay over $15mil for what he is).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom