|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I would be disappointed if that was the level he reached. You're hoping for a perennial all star player with that pick.

Yes. If Brandon Ingram turned into Prince I would rather take a chance with Murray, Bender or Dunn. Ingram's offensive game is 100x better than Prince tho so it's not a concern.

Ireland really is an idiot lol. Even Thompson & Trudell were surprised by Ireland's statement lol. Anybody wanting to trade the pick needs to give legit candidates to trade for.
The lakers aren't trading the pick unless they get an under 30 all star. How many of those are even available?
Only Boogie, PG & Butler. That's probably it. Let's just keep our pick, young core and young payroll please.

I mean...

Would that necessarily be a bad thing?

nope. kind of like how the magic drafted nick anderson dennis scott then shaq and penny

every piece counts even if they dont become that superstar they can still contribute for years to come

I'LL GIVE BARNES/DD A MAX DEAL IF ITS 4 YEARS WITH A TEAM OPTION AFTER 3, OUTSIDE OF THAT I RATHER ALLOCATE THE MONEY BETTER

I know we are going to draft a SF but i would still sign Harrison Barnes.
Hope to god we don't sign Demar Derozan.

barnes over ddr and its not even close. gotta stay flexible for a shot at russ or pg in the next 2 years.

Harrison Barnes is not a better player than Demar Derozan. And this is coming from a huge Warrior fan.

derozan can probably score more. hes a ball stopper, shoots a lot of long 2s, and is not a good 3 point shooter. personally, id rather have HB, stretches the floor players better D and not a black hole.

i also think barnes could produce at a different level with more touches and freedom on offense. hes the 4th option with the warriors, hed probably be the second option on a lot of teams.

I know we are going to draft a SF but i would still sign Harrison Barnes.
Hope to god we don't sign Demar Derozan.

barnes over ddr and its not even close. gotta stay flexible for a shot at russ or pg in the next 2 years.

Harrison Barnes is not a better player than Demar Derozan. And this is coming from a huge Warrior fan.

derozan can probably score more. hes a ball stopper, shoots a lot of long 2s, and is not a good 3 point shooter. personally, id rather have HB, stretches the floor players better D and not a black hole.

i also think barnes could produce at a different level with more touches and freedom on offense. hes the 4th option with the warriors, hed probably be the second option on a lot of teams.

While I dont disagree with you that he is the 4th option, Barnes plays timid offensively . Sometimes when he is agressive, he looks like an All Star. But more often than not, he is simply a ghost offensively. Look at last game. 8 points in the first quarter....12 points total. Same thing happened at UNC. At some point, Barnes is what he is. I like the guy and still have hope he can make strides in his game. I just think he is close to his potential, if not at it already.

Hoping for a big game tonight though.

Could I get a unbiased pros and cons for each of the two prospects? I don't watch CBB so to me they are just names.

Could I get a unbiased pros and cons for each of the two prospects? I don't watch CBB so to me they are just names.
Simmons is a very good ball handler/passer for a 6-10 guy and can rebound very well....Cant shoot a lick tho and IMO has a me first attitude 

Ingram is a good shooter and defender he is also close to 6-10 but he is very frail (190 lbs) he needs to build tons of strength 

Manup

Ben is a lot like LO, but somehow less of a shooter. Crafty, good with both hands, great vision/passing ability, can finish around the rim with explosion, decent defensively, but wanders. LO/Bron hybrid talent, with zero shooting. Add that, he's unreal.

Ingram is the new 6-9 long/skinny SF type, not even 200 pounds yet. Good shooter from long range, solid handles, good ISO, can go left or right, has some moves in mid range, pull up, fadeaways, etc, solid defender who can eventually become great if he wants too. Not a great passer or creator, but not a black hole. Batum-esque with more upside maybe? Batum/KD middle ground somewhere?

I'm leaning more towards Ingram with his ability to score. He can score from anywhere on the floor. He might develop into a great scorer. Simmons is like Odom on steroids. His ceiling is his high, he has score too but like Compton Prince said he ain't got a jump shot. We already got a ball handler and passer with DLo.

What I'd be interested in is seeing who we could potentially trade derozan for. Sign him to a max, realize he's trash then flip him for spare pieces. I wonder what he could bring back in a deal without giving up any key pieces. Derozan/young/Lou for ???

Last edited:
What I'd be interested in is seeing who we could potentially trade derozan for. Sign him to a max, realize he's trash then flip him for spare pieces. I wonder what he could bring back in a deal without giving up any key pieces. Derozan/young/Lou for ???
U Been Drinkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom