|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD here alone is a disaster, not only business wise but basketball wise. Not going through everything again.

The thing about Derozen is can these young dudes develop with him? When he's going 8-23 on a daily how is that gonna help DLo and Ingram/Simmons?

what's the timeline for the summer?

when is the draft and when does FA start? i'm so excited, i want to get this next season going already :lol:

Draft is end of June, FA opens 7/1 (talk) and official sign a week or so later.

thanks.

i could see the lakers bringing in both DD and whiteside.. it seems like the most likely option. i wouldn't be completely opposed to it, but i hope they fill out the remainder of the roster with quality vets that can keep the locker room together

anyone got a list of good vets we should target?

noah?

Last edited:
What about rules against contact of Laker players and the draftees...

Like could D'lo organize a workout with the youngins and Ben and the next day Brandon....

Is that legal?
:nerd: :nerd:

He's tight with Ben so that shouldn't be far-fetched

Wow, John Black is on Thompson & Trudell right now and said the Lakers were a ping pong ball away from getting the #1 pick.

Lowering expectations, Ingram reminds me of these two:

khris-middleton-rodney-hood-nba-milwaukee-bucks-utah-jazz.jpg

Edit:

For those with time and want to know more about Ingram, give this a read: http://www.si.com/longform/brandon-ingram-2016-nba-draft

Repped.

"Simmons needs the ball in his hands to be at his most effective," says that same front-office member. "You almost need an absence of a pure playmaker at the one spot, which means having non-ball-dominant scorers at the 1 and 2 to make it work."

And if you can't assemble that personnel, or if Simmons turns out to be a less efficient playmaker than a traditional point guard, and needs to be transitioned to another role? "Then," as one NBA scout puts it, "he's a hard guy to have on your team. Whereas if Ingram doesn't come close to his ceiling, he's still going to be useful."

:pimp:

Wow, John Black is on Thompson & Trudell right now and said the Lakers were a ping pong ball away from getting the #1 pick.

I dont get it, arent they all technically a ping pong ball away from getting it? :lol:
I mean it is a lottery

Last edited:
I think more so the combination of numbers in assuming. But I thought I read somewhere yesterday Philly got the combo twice in a row.

I dont get it, arent they all technically a ping pong ball away from getting it? :lol:
I mean it is a lottery

I think more so the combination of numbers in assuming. But I thought I read somewhere yesterday Philly got the combo twice in a row.
Yes and that would have made the lottery to restart all over again and John black stated that everyone knew that if that was the case the lakers were going to be out of the top 3

Team Tank :pimp:

3 long years, lot of yelling and screaming, but now here we are

DLo
Clarkson
Ingram/Brown
Randle/Nance
Black

Youngest coach in the league and 58-60 million dollars to spend.

Thrilled with that kind of start. Absolutely thrilled.

now all we need is to sign dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom