|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U Been Drinkin?

It makes sense tho. More sense than trading half the team for Paul George or Jimmy Butler at least. Sign him strictly to have another asset that way you don't have to gut the team, which isn't gonna happen anyway in all these fantasy proposals. I could def see some Sacramento-esque team take derozan in a trade with a future pick rather than lose their star player for nothing.

Last edited:
If he comes here and is trash, that's not getting you anything of value in return.

It makes sense tho. More sense than trading half the team for Paul George or Jimmy Butler at least. Sign him strictly to have another asset that way you don't have to gut the team, which isn't gonna happen anyway in all these fantasy proposals. I could def see some Sacramento-esque team take derozan in a trade with a future pick rather than lose their star player for nothing.
mean.gif

id like the lakers to trade #2 for boogie.
dont want whiteside for a max deal but no way he sign without a max.
dont want anyone currently in canada.
i throw the house at kd. i mean start working on a presentation that wont even let him leave LA without a deal.

I don't even think Ingram being 100lbs is a concern. Not in today's NBA. Durant and Steph are still frail and it's nonfactor. The kid is 6'9 with a crazy wingspan... He'll be straight.

ihttp://[URL=http://37.media.tumblr.com/e73e9a541864c7eae96bb8dbd6a29867/tumblr_n519hoykkU1rqd0kpo1_250.gif%5B/img]37.media.tumblr.com/e73e9a541864c7eae96bb8dbd6a29867/tumblr_n519hoykkU1rqd0kpo1_250.gif[/img[/URL]][/QUOTE]
KD is 240 they say 
[/quote]

I don't know about that. Ben Simmons is 240 and he definitely bigger than Durant.

If he comes here and is trash, that's not getting you anything of value in return.

He'll be at least as 'good' as he is in Toronto. Let him gas up his stats in Luke's offense then put him on the track and see what you could get. It's a much better idea than trading dlo/randle/#2 for someone like Paul George which would damn near decapitate the team going forward.

Double d aint a real player but he'll have value around the league. Trade him to one of the teams that was trying to sign him and flourish .

Exactly. Not to mention what kind of message that would send to future free agents.

The message would be don't be garbage like demar derozan.

id like the lakers to trade #2 for boogie.

See what I mean. This is just pendejo talk. Sorry franc :\

Last edited:
He'll be at least as 'good' as he is in Toronto. Let him gas up his stats in Luke's offense then put him on the track and see what you could get. It's a much better idea than trading dlo/randle/#2 for someone like Paul George which would damn near decapitate the team going forward.

Double d aint a real player but he'll have value around the league. Trade him to one of the teams that was trying to sign him and flourish .
Luke has a offense?

because boogie can give a free agent like durant more reason to sign. kd doesnt want to wait for all the young guys to develop. if LA doesnt have a core that can contend next season, he is not signing with LA. gotta swing for the fences.

There needs to be a limit to the amount of number one picks you can get in a time frame. Phillly disgusts me.

Manup

Ben is a lot like LO, but somehow less of a shooter. Crafty, good with both hands, great vision/passing ability, can finish around the rim with explosion, decent defensively, but wanders. LO/Bron hybrid talent, with zero shooting. Add that, he's unreal.

Ingram is the new 6-9 long/skinny SF type, not even 200 pounds yet. Good shooter from long range, solid handles, good ISO, can go left or right, has some moves in mid range, pull up, fadeaways, etc, solid defender who can eventually become great if he wants too. Not a great passer or creator, but not a black hole. Batum-esque with more upside maybe? Batum/KD middle ground somewhere?
Other than finishing with both hands isn't Simmons basically Julius randle 2.0?

I don't mind two of the same type of player but building around two guys who can't spread the floor seems like a bad idea.

From the notably limited knowledge I have it seems like Ingram is a better option both for our roster and how modern offences work

because boogie can give a free agent like durant more reason to sign. kd doesnt want to wait for all the young guys to develop. if LA doesnt have a core that can contend next season, he is not signing with LA. gotta swing for the fences.

We got a chance to build a team organically with alot of young talent. We can't gamble with that and hope and pray Durant comes here. I like Cousins a lot, probably the best big man in the league but he comes with some BS. He's not exactly the "I wanna play with him" type. Then if Durant turns us down we're stuck with Cousins, No sir. Cousins need to be somewhere that can help him mature and become a leader. Lakers ain't it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom