|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are acting like Oak is an old bum or something.

Why wouldnt you consider it?

If Philly gave us 1st round draft picks AND Okafor you guys are really gonna sit there and act like its an insulting offer?

Hell wrong with us? Nah...the hell is wrong with ya'll!? :smh:

Last edited:

I want Dwight back.
Read the interview Jackie McMullen just had and I'm sure your tune will change. Dude is a clown of the highest order.
Yup, I was actually thinking that I would want him back before reading it.

The most telling part was when he said he practices shooting jumpers but won't do it in game because he's afraid of what other ppl will say.

That's always been his prob and the main reason why Kobe didn't respect him. He's mentally weak.

If Philly gave us 1st round draft picks AND Okafor you guys are really gonna sit there and act like its an insulting offer?

Oak + 24 is not better than Ingram. Oak already just caught a pretty bad leg injury, he's acted a fool, and he's a year closer to his extension, AND he's a year and a half older than Ingram.

Oak + 24 is not better than Ingram. Oak already just caught a pretty bad leg injury, he's acted a fool, and he's a year closer to his extension, AND he's a year and a half older than Ingram.

Youth isnt everything man.
Youre the one always preaching "assets are everything."

They can offer better than just Oak and the 24. Youre telling me if they offer Oak, the 24, and next years first you really wouldnt consider it?

Brandon Ingram is worth that much to you? Just because hes 1 year younger and hasnt "acted a fool" yet :rolleyes

They can offer better than just Oak and the 24. Youre telling me if they offer Oak, the 24, and next years first you really wouldnt consider it?

Brandon Ingram is worth that much to you? Just because hes 1 year younger and hasnt "acted a fool" yet :rolleyes

Dude, the 76ers wouldn't consider it. They aren't giving us next year's pick, settle down. :lol:

And yes, I rather have Ingram than Oak. That 1 year means having to pay up sooner (key), Ingram is healthier (key) and yes, he hasn't been out in the streets bein stupid (yet) (key) So yes, all signs say Ingram is better to have than Oak + 24. (you aren't getting next year's pick)

Last edited:

Dude, the 76ers wouldn't consider it. They aren't giving us next year's pick, settle down. :lol:

You guys are the one constantly posting wild hypothetical situations that never happen.
I decide to comment on one of them and you say "settle down" :lol:

Why dont we all settle down then and stop talking any trade scenarios since theyre all unrealistic? :rolleyes

I get it, you're in a mood, but relax. Say it out loud "maybe the 76ers will gives us Oak, another first round pick, AND a first round pick next year....."

You see the 76ers in pick giveaways much? They are in pick collections, not throwaways. It ain't happenin.

You guys are the one constantly posting wild hypothetical situations that never happen.

Why dont we all settle down then and stop talking any trade scenarios since theyre all unrealistic? :rolleyes

Their takes >>>>> our clown takes. Even though they have just as much or less of a chance of happening.

Their takes >>>>> our clown takes. Even though they have just as much or less of a chance of happening.

Word.

Signing Derozan, Batum, Whiteside, KD, Conley and Dwight again is all realistic and worth daily discussion.

But discussing an Okafor trade for multiple Sixer picks, when theyre clearly looking to trade him, is a "moody" clown take. :lol:

Oak is a good player, nothing wrong with that offer, I personally wouldn't take it but I mean he got more ROY votes than D'Lo.

I decide to comment on one of them and you say "settle down"
laugh.gif

Why dont we all settle down then and stop talking any trade scenarios since theyre all unrealistic?
eyes.gif
Word.

Signing Derozan, Batum, Whiteside, KD, Conley and Dwight again is all realistic and worth daily discussion.

But discussing an Okafor trade for multiple Sixer picks, when theyre clearly looking to trade him, is a "moody" clown take.
laugh.gif
hqdefault.jpg

Crazy yall considering trading for Oak.
I'd much rather packaged our #2 & Clarkson for Porzingis + filler all day

Word.

But discussing an Okafor trade for multiple Sixer picks, when theyre clearly looking to trade him, is a "moody" clown take. :lol:
hqdefault.jpg

:lol:

Seriously tho why the **** would we want Okafor.

He can't play D, he's not a great rebounder, he's not very athletic for his size and age, and Ingram/Simmons both have potential to be superstars in this league.

We at least know what Oak is capable of bringing to the table and I don't see why we would trade our 2nd for him and a late first rounder

Cmon son.

Last edited:
Jhalil Okafor :lol:

Dude even in the right situation will be lucky if he makes a few all star teams in his career.

1 year removed from being wanted by 90% of the thread, apparently hes now a bum just because he played for the worst franchise in NBA history and had a few issues as a rookie. :lol:

NT gon NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom