|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 year removed from being wanted by 90% of the thread, apparently hes now a bum just because he played for the worst franchise in NBA history and had a few issues as a rookie. :lol:

NT gon NT.

Nope was never sold on him in college or leading up to last years draft.

Like I said he's Elton Brand 2.0

Well aware of your thoughts of him, no need to elaborate.

Lets move on to the next inevitable hypothetical unrealistic discussion. :smokin

I wonder how long the Lakers continue to give Anthony Brown a chance.

Dude was terrible in the few chances he got last season. I also didn't hear news about him playing all that well in the D-League last season.

Booker was probably on par, but his run was during the end of the season so it stood out more. Jokic, yeah he had a more consistent season.

Booker was probably on par, but his run was during the end of the season so it stood out more.
Russell had a great month while booker had a great 6 weeks towards the end of the season. 

BS didnt help by limiting/making him earn his minutes...or did he ?

Last edited:
I wonder how long the Lakers continue to give Anthony Brown a chance.

Dude was terrible in the few chances he got last season. I also didn't hear news about him playing all that well in the D-League last season.

It felt like him and Ryan Kelly never made an open three pointer last year

I mean Mudiay had more ROY votes than D'Angelo. At that moment, I basically laughed and said whatever. No need to worry about how the voting went for that or for Rookie 1st & 2nd Teams

Last edited:
I live in Philly and often listen to sports talk radio and some of the ideas these Sixers fan are throwing out are insane.

Talking about offering Saric and #1 for Russell and #2 SMH like we would take that. Some of them even saying that they would be giving up too much in that deal :smh:

I live in Philly and often listen to sports talk radio and some of the ideas these Sixers fan are throwing out are insane.

Talking about offering Saric and #1 for Russell and #2 SMH like we would take that. Some of them even saying that they would be giving up too much in that deal :smh:

At least they're ambitious :lol:

Philly fans must have been hella mad when Mitch took D'Lo last year with the #2 pick :lol: . I mean leading up to the draft and until draft night last year nobody was really expecting for Mitch & Jim Buss to take D'Lo. It's amazing how a few draft pre workouts can either make or break a players career. Kobe in 1996 wows and amazes Jerry West, Bertka, Coop, and West does everything he had to get his draft rights. Okafor last year didn't impress Mitch & the Lakers in his pre draft workouts and they passed on him.

It's like they know and realize the log jam they have with their PF's & Centers.

Last edited:
Philly is a mess, Noel and Oak.....Embiid with all those injuries and he's ANOTHER center
Saric is a big unknown

Gonna be interesting to see who they trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom